Which guests would you want back?

Iain Glen. Couldnt afford to meet him and was SO gutted. But he seemed VERY popular and busy all day so I'm sure SM wouldnt say no to asking him back maybe next year at some point. PLEASE!

Iain was great but then so was everyone I met which was all the GoT guests, Jewel, Ben Browder, Chris Judge, Mitch Pileggi, Jeri Ryan, Gillian, even Karl Urban who I was convinced to meet by a friend. Kinda expected him to be rushed and have a bit of an ego but he was great, welcomed everyone, made time to chat, got some great answers to the couple of things I asked him about and a great handshake. Very impressed.

The only thing that I did find a bit odd was when I met John Bradley, he'd seemed to have pre-signed all his photos which I thought was strange. Very nice to chat to and signed my poster but I did find that a little strange.

Any chance of getting Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping and Micheal Shanks??? :)

Unlikely at a big signing event like LFCC. RDA did a Chevron event last year and I think that took a lot of arranging, Amanda did Chevron 7.8 in Feb (and was lovely) and Michael is booked to attend Chevron 7.9 in November this year.

Details here if you don't know about it http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=261

I haven't heard of anyone who was grumpy or unapproachable, everyone I spoke to was brilliant. It's a common thread that everyone was running out of money, myself included, so much more I would have loved to have done, (perhaps a Convention of this size would be better every two or three months, to allow time for saving). I had a good mix of classic and modern actors, and I got to chat with Kate Bracken and Michael Socha when their queues died down, which was great. I'd love to see the GoT people back again, but for two days, not just one. The throne was incredibly popular, and the Dredd Panel was brilliant, I hope we have more.

Craig Parker, lovliest person I met. Need to now get his auto for my mum coz she's jealous of mine :P Would also like Gates McFadden back coz I didn't have enough cash to meet her this time around.

Iain Glen. Couldnt afford to meet him and was SO gutted. But he seemed VERY popular and busy all day so I'm sure SM wouldnt say no to asking him back maybe next year at some point. PLEASE!

Iain was great but then so was everyone I met which was all the GoT guests, Jewel, Ben Browder, Chris Judge, Mitch Pileggi, Jeri Ryan, Gillian, even Karl Urban who I was convinced to meet by a friend. Kinda expected him to be rushed and have a bit of an ego but he was great, welcomed everyone, made time to chat, got some great answers to the couple of things I asked him about and a great handshake. Very impressed.

The only thing that I did find a bit odd was when I met John Bradley, he'd seemed to have pre-signed all his photos which I thought was strange. Very nice to chat to and signed my poster but I did find that a little strange.

They were probably the autographs for the people who brought online that couldn't atten the event, normally guests will sign a couple when there not so busy or I between signing other items. Bu I'd they we're for the people at the event that is a little unusual.

They were probably the autographs for the people who brought online that couldn't atten the event, normally guests will sign a couple when there not so busy or I between signing other items. Bu I'd they we're for the people at the event that is a little unusual.

I did wonder if it was the pre-orders but normally those are kept to one side. Every photo he had on his table was pre-signed as far as I could tell. Maybe there was a good reason for it but It's unusual. Was really nice to chat to (although I forgot to ask for a photo) and he signed my GoT poster as well but I was just a bit surprised. Don't want to make an issue out of it.

Guests will often sign a bunch of pics that are used for things like gold pass packs for future events etc, as well as for the pre-orders.

I know that as well but they usually keep all those to one side. He had maybe 4 different piles of photos on his table? Can't remember exactly but every one seemed to be pre-signed. Look, it's not a big problem for me, I'm not going to go on about it anymore, I was just expressing my surprise.

Id love to see Jewel Staite and Adam Baldin back again, both were fantastic and very funny. The talk was a highlight.

Ben Browder also, prehaps my favourite guest that weekend because he was so willing and happy to chat. A true gent.

Bring on Farscape and Firefly reunions I say! :clap: