Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

Sunday - Hayden panettiere 10.05

Ben browder 10.10

Robert maschio 11.35

Eugene Simon 11.35

Iain glen 11,55

Adam Baldwin 11.55

And sat I got Chris judge at 10.35 and

Jeri Ryan 10.35

(note most tickets 1-5 in number)

Suggestions?

• Moderators

As a gold pass holder, do I need to get tickets on the day to any free/paid talks? Or can I just turn up and still get a seat?

You can just turn up and show gold pass.

Well the only train we can get in gets there at 10:01 and Hayden's shoot is at 10:05. The tube from kings cross to the venue shouldn't be more than twenty five minutes right? Then we have to upgrade our tickets on the door and there will be a massive queue. AOIJSAOKHDJADJAH HELP

it will take between 35 - 40 mins because the overground is off

• Moderators

Sunday - Hayden panettiere 10.05

Ben browder 10.10

Robert maschio 11.35

Eugene Simon 11.35

Iain glen 11,55

Adam Baldwin 11.55

And sat I got Chris judge at 10.35 and

Jeri Ryan 10.35

(note most tickets 1-5 in number)

Suggestions?

In each case go to whichever shoot ends earlier. If they end at the same time, just pick one. If it starts to look like you won't make it through the queue in time to get to the other, speak to crew who can get you through faster so you don't miss it.

Just trying to understand :)

With an entry ticket @ 11am, how could one have the "Holly Marie Coombs - 9.30am-10.10am" photoshoot ?

You will need to join the pay on the day line with your 11 AM ticket and pay the upgrade for early bird.

So are we not allowed to just keep our standard entry ticket and go to the photo session with her later in the day at 2:45pm?

If this is valid for you you can do that. But unless I read wrong magestik has the same problem with Brian Krause too, and he's not doing another shoot that day.

• Moderators

Hi I was wondering what time do you think people will be queuing from? I want to attend the Michael Winslow shoot,don't have any tickets due to me not thinking I would get the day off,I was planning on wetting there for 7.30 am do you think I will get in there on time?

7.30 is probably early enough yes.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi!

I'm just checking the schedule, and it seems I'm in trouble with my 11 am ticket on both days. :( I understand that I'll have to upgrade my ticket, but do I have to queue on both Saturday and Sunday, or can I buy upgrades for both days on the Saturday? Or even on the Friday, as I have a preview entry ticket?

And I'm just wondering how it works with the paid Q & A's: is it reserved seating or do I have to be there early to get a good seat? I've bought two tickets for talks, numbers 2 and 4. Any idea if these are good seats, if it is reserved seating?

And are you allowed to take pictures during the talks and while waiting in line for autographs?

You can upgrade them both on Friday.

Paid talks are by ticket number by row.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76243

yes you can take photos in the talks (with flash for the first couple of minutes).

As long as the guest doesn't have a "no photos" sign up, photos in the auto queue is fine.

• Moderators

From reading a lot of clash queries, can I please suggest if you are trying to work them out, take notice of the END TIME as well. Just because some start at the same time, doesn't mean they'll all end the same time.

Whichever ends earliest is what you should go for first.

Hi!

I'm just checking the schedule, and it seems I'm in trouble with my 11 am ticket on both days. :( I understand that I'll have to upgrade my ticket, but do I have to queue on both Saturday and Sunday, or can I buy upgrades for both days on the Saturday? Or even on the Friday, as I have a preview entry ticket?

And I'm just wondering how it works with the paid Q & A's: is it reserved seating or do I have to be there early to get a good seat? I've bought two tickets for talks, numbers 2 and 4. Any idea if these are good seats, if it is reserved seating?

And are you allowed to take pictures during the talks and while waiting in line for autographs?

You can upgrade them both on Friday.

Paid talks are by ticket number by row.

http://showmasterson...showtopic=76243

yes you can take photos in the talks (with flash for the first couple of minutes).

As long as the guest doesn't have a "no photos" sign up, photos in the auto queue is fine.

Thank you very much for the quick response! :)

As a gold pass holder, do I need to get tickets on the day to any free/paid talks? Or can I just turn up and still get a seat?

Just turn up. The first row (maybe first two) are reserved for Gold Pass holders.

Thanks, would I be guaranteed a seat at the front? Or do I need to get there before gold pass seats are all gone?

Just turn up. The first row (maybe first two) are reserved for Gold Pass holders.

Thanks, would I be guaranteed a seat at the front? Or do I need to get there before gold pass seats are all gone?

There are seats for all Gold Pass holders. It's the first couple of rows that are reserved. So yes, you will get a seat at the front for sure.

• Moderators

It's very unlikely all gold pass seats would be gone. I believe they usually 'reserve' enough seats for gold pass holders that the majority (if not all) gold passes could attend the talk and still be able to get a gold pass seat.

There are seats for all Gold Pass holders. It's the first couple of rows that are reserved. So yes, you will get a seat at the front for sure.

Thank you, I promise no more questions now ;)

• Moderators

I have a standard entry ticket and im planning to be there about 9:00 is this early enough? if i start queing at that time what time roughly do you think i will get in ?

Most of the queue at that point will be queuing for early entry (as that starts at 9). Standard entry queuing from then I imagine you'll be in bang on 11.

I am glad that none of my shoots clash! And that I can even fit the Karl Urban shoot into my schedule (pending tickets, of course). Good organisation there :). Figured I was safe with the Stargate guests.

I am a little bummed that Chris Judge and Ben Browder don't have talks, but to be honest I don't think I would be able to fit them into my schedule unless they were late in the afternoon.

Will we be getting a floorplan before the event? It was a great help last year to know where everything would be beforehand (especially since I plan on rushing straight to buy a photoshoot ticket as soon as I get through the doors).

Just have a slight clash between Jeri and Jewel Staite. My Jeri Ryan is no11 and Jewel is early 100s.. Hoping it won't cause too much of a problem,

Other than that, pretty close photo op morning x