Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

I have a photoshoot with Norman on Sunday, then have his talk straight after. I'm going with my husband and son and we have talk ticket numbers 1, 2 and 3. My husband was going to queue for the talk while I get my photoshoot. Can he save me a seat, as obviously I want to sit with them.

Also with guest etiquette, I have a present for Norman when I get his autograph. Do I give him the gift before the autograph or after? Thank you.

• Showmasters Admin

So if we are there early, its best to queue for her signing before going to the photoshoot area?

In that 30 minutes it'll likely only be gold pass holders, so if you have one, come there first.

So if we are there early, its best to queue for her signing before going to the photoshoot area?

In that 30 minutes it'll likely only be gold pass holders, so if you have one, come there first.

Yes I have a gold pass so i'll do that.

Thanks for your quick response Too Tall.

Edited by reddragon

Will Gillian Anderson be signing first or will she go straight to the photo shoot?

The intention will be for her the sign first.

Thanks Too Tall, I was just going to ask this question. :smile:

Likewise.

Will Gillian Anderson be signing first or will she go straight to the photo shoot?

The intention will be for her the sign first.

I know where i'm going as soon i get in the doors then :smile:

Hi,

I have 2 queries regarding sunday:

1. I have preordered tickets to the photoshoot for Jewel Staite but desperately want to go to the Karl Urban photoshoot also. Im having to do a day trip from Leeds and dont arrive at the Olympia will 12, what should I do?

2. I pre-bought tickets for a photoshoot with Kevin Sorbo and its on before I will arrive, is there a second round of photos for him later or is it possible to get a refund on the ticket?

• Moderators

Hi,

I have 2 queries regarding sunday:

1. I have preordered tickets to the photoshoot for Jewel Staite but desperately want to go to the Karl Urban photoshoot also. Im having to do a day trip from Leeds and dont arrive at the Olympia will 12, what should I do?

2. I pre-bought tickets for a photoshoot with Kevin Sorbo and its on before I will arrive, is there a second round of photos for him later or is it possible to get a refund on the ticket?

1. Buy a ticket and go to Karl's shoot, if time is getting close to the end mention to crew that you have Jewel's photo and they will get you through.

2. It may be possible to get him back for a pick-up shot later, ask at the photo area when you arrive.

Sunday - Hayden panettiere 10.05

Ben browder 10.10

Robert maschio 11.35

Eugene Simon 11.35

Iain glen 11,55

Adam Baldwin 11.55

And sat I got Chris judge at 10.35 and

Jeri Ryan 10.35

(note most tickets 1-5 in number)

Suggestions?

In each case go to whichever shoot ends earlier. If they end at the same time, just pick one. If it starts to look like you won't make it through the queue in time to get to the other, speak to crew who can get you through faster so you don't miss it.

So, given my good numbers, and the fact i have clashes for example -

Sunday - Hayden panettiere 10.05 (ticket number 1)

Ben browder 10.10 (ticket number 1)

i could go to haydens, explain i have ben 5 mins later (given of course i need at least a minute or 2 to make it to the other area, they can bump me near the front?

Silly question alert

How soon can we start and line up for the talks? I'd like to get really great seats for Holly's talk on both days.

Isn't the seating for this one based on numbered tickets?? I have number 3, so was told I would be sat near front! And I cannot queue earlier than just before the time stated as husband as a photo shoot and I need to watch my boys!

Ben browder 10.10

Robert maschio 11.35

Eugene Simon 11.35

Iain glen 11,55

Adam Baldwin 11.55

Jeri Ryan 10.35

Suggestions?

In each case go to whichever shoot ends earlier. If they end at the same time, just pick one. If it starts to look like you won't make it through the queue in time to get to the other, speak to crew who can get you through faster so you don't miss it.

i could go to haydens, explain i have ben 5 mins later (given of course i need at least a minute or 2 to make it to the other area, they can bump me near the front?

Also, i have on saturday -

Chris judge 10.35

Jeri ryan at 10.35 then

jewel at 10.40

Would need some crew support with this i imagine

Silly question alert

How soon can we start and line up for the talks? I'd like to get really great seats for Holly's talk on both days.

Isn't the seating for this one based on numbered tickets?? I have number 3, so was told I would be sat near front! And I cannot queue earlier than just before the time stated as husband as a photo shoot and I need to watch my boys!

Yes, it is based on numbers. Either this question is for the free talks, or someone is really keen to get a good seat in their row. ;)

Ben browder 10.10

Robert maschio 11.35

Eugene Simon 11.35

Iain glen 11,55

Adam Baldwin 11.55

Jeri Ryan 10.35

Suggestions?

Also, i have on saturday -

Chris judge 10.35

Jeri ryan at 10.35 then

jewel at 10.40

Would need some crew support with this i imagine

Tell crew, they will help you. But I don't think you'll have problems with the Hayden/Ben clash. Hayden's shoot is going longer. Also Jeri's is going longer than Jewel and Chris and she has a second afternoon shot.

Some clarification of the talks and who they include would be helpful before the show.

The movie talk mentioned is the Judge Dredd/Karl one as announced in his topic. Will add that to the first post in a moment.

is there a possibility of a duo photo shoot with william russell & carole-ann ford?

Unless there is any unexpected last minute change this is the final schedule. It is highly unlikely anymore shoots are added.

• Moderators

Ben browder 10.10

Robert maschio 11.35

Eugene Simon 11.35

Iain glen 11,55

Adam Baldwin 11.55

Jeri Ryan 10.35

Suggestions?

If you get to Hayden's in good time you'll be pretty near the front anyway. Ben's photo lasts half an hour so you shouldn't have any issues making it. Crew will only bump you forward in a queue if it looks like you're going to miss THE END of a clashing photoshoot.

Silly question alert

Yes, it is based on numbers. Either this question is for the free talks, or someone is really keen to get a good seat in their row. ;)

Just want to make sure I get in the row I am meant to be in! Plus I am a first timer, so just clarifying how it works!