Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

Will I able to upgrade my tickets to early bird ones as both the things I've booked are before 11 >.<

Also the photoshoot I booked is 10:10-10:40 and the talk is at 10:40 will I be able to be one of the first people to get a photo done if I explain?? Thanks

• Showmasters Admin

As I have a photo with Norman from 1-2 and Gillian 1.10 - 2.10 I am a bit concerned about going to Normans first seeing as its earliest start and then potentially having ten minutes to get Gillian's photo. I really don't like the idea of potentially missing Gillians photo. If anyone has any advice I would be most grateful. :-)

Normans photo shoot runs for an hour it will not take that long for a single person to get through. Depending on your ticket number It will likely be 15-20 minutes max.

I have 251 for Norman and 682 for Gillian

Go to Normans first. You'll be fine, if it gets to 1:40pm and you've not gone through, let the crew know you need to get to Gillians.

• Showmasters Admin

Will I able to upgrade my tickets to early bird ones as both the things I've booked are before 11 >.<

Also the photoshoot I booked is 10:10-10:40 and the talk is at 10:40 will I be able to be one of the first people to get a photo done if I explain?? Thanks

Yes and yes.

As I have a photo with Norman from 1-2 and Gillian 1.10 - 2.10 I am a bit concerned about going to Normans first seeing as its earliest start and then potentially having ten minutes to get Gillian's photo. I really don't like the idea of potentially missing Gillians photo. If anyone has any advice I would be most grateful. :-)

Normans photo shoot runs for an hour it will not take that long for a single person to get through. Depending on your ticket number It will likely be 15-20 minutes max.

That's great. Thank you so much for your quick response and help :-)

I have 251 for Norman and 682 for Gillian

Go to Normans first. You'll be fine, if it gets to 1:40pm and you've not gone through, let the crew know you need to get to Gillians.

That's great thank you so much for your help :-)

Edited by Coles84

hi all,so no photoshoot with Martin Kove then,alot of people have asked for one on his forum page,is there no chance one could be fitted in sometime over the weekend as i know alot of people would like the chance to have a photo with him,also i have been to other events where you can request any guest and as long as the guest agrees it gets arranged for you,its not like he attends many events in this country so come on showmasters,any chance!

Photoshoots can't be organised on a request by request basis.

Just trying to understand :)

With an entry ticket @ 11am, how could one have the "Holly Marie Coombs - 9.30am-10.10am" photoshoot ?

You will need to join the pay on the day line with your 11 AM ticket and pay the upgrade for early bird.

So are we not allowed to just keep our standard entry ticket and go to the photo session with her later in the day at 2:45pm?

• Showmasters Admin

Silly question alert

How soon can we start and line up for the talks? I'd like to get really great seats for Holly's talk on both days.

People can start queuing once the previous talk goes in. But this being a paid talk it will be seated by ticket numbers by row, so getting there really early will make no difference, you'll still be in the same row.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76243&st=0

Yes and yes.

Awesome thank you :D

• Moderators

With an entry ticket @ 11am, how could one have the "Holly Marie Coombs - 9.30am-10.10am" photoshoot ?

You will need to join the pay on the day line with your 11 AM ticket and pay the upgrade for early bird.

So are we not allowed to just keep our standard entry ticket and go to the photo session with her later in the day at 2:45pm?

Yes, you can also do this.

• Showmasters Admin

You can just go to the later one.

QS was answering your question which appeared to be, how do I go to the early one with a standard ticket, the answer being you upgrade.

Now it's obvious what you meant was, you can't go to the earlier one with just a standard ticket, which is fine you just go to the late one.

okay, sorry i know i already asked this but i was getting confused because people were saying different things

• Moderators

okay, sorry i know i already asked this but i was getting confused because people were saying different things

Just reading your question QS may not have noticed you were asking about a guest who also had a later shoot, so she answered as if that was the only shoot for that guest that day.

• Moderators

hi all,so no photoshoot with Martin Kove then,alot of people have asked for one on his forum page,is there no chance one could be fitted in sometime over the weekend as i know alot of people would like the chance to have a photo with him,also i have been to other events where you can request any guest and as long as the guest agrees it gets arranged for you,its not like he attends many events in this country so come on showmasters,any chance!

The trouble is that the schedule is, as you can see, already very packed! The fact that they've had to go up to four photoshoot areas attests to this. There just isn't time for every guest to do a shoot.

Hi I was wondering what time do you think people will be queuing from? I want to attend the Michael Winslow shoot,don't have any tickets due to me not thinking I would get the day off,I was planning on wetting there for 7.30 am do you think I will get in there on time?

Hi!

I'm just checking the schedule, and it seems I'm in trouble with my 11 am ticket on both days. :( I understand that I'll have to upgrade my ticket, but do I have to queue on both Saturday and Sunday, or can I buy upgrades for both days on the Saturday? Or even on the Friday, as I have a preview entry ticket?

And I'm just wondering how it works with the paid Q & A's: is it reserved seating or do I have to be there early to get a good seat? I've bought two tickets for talks, numbers 2 and 4. Any idea if these are good seats, if it is reserved seating?

And are you allowed to take pictures during the talks and while waiting in line for autographs?

• Moderators

im confused.. again haha

It says in the "Answers to FAQ" topic in the forum that on sunday the show is open from 9:00am - 5:00pm, but at 5:00pm - 5:45pm on the schedule there is a movie panel?

is the show open untill 6:00pm? or have showmasters made a mistake?

Yes it's to 6pm. The FAQ is a little old, sorry.

Photoarea D has nothing from 3 - 4.20 on Saturday or Sunday from 2-3pm.

Is there no flexibility to organise say 4 more shoots in those timeframes with some of the guests who have missed out (such as Gwendoline/Martin/Craig/Bai)? As del says, some actors like those mentioend are rare and probably won't do another one for a while, would be a shame to at least not see if it was a possibility on the day ;)

• Like 1