Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

The Game of Thrones photos seem to yoyo between areas D and B on Saturday.

Do you have any idea how far apart those two areas are? And if there will be a clear way through between them?

Each starts as another finishes (James Cosmo @D 1.00-1.20, Rose Leslie @B 1.40-2.00, John Bradley @D 2.00-2.15, Charles Dance @B 2.05-2.40), and John Bradley's in particular only lasts 15 minutes, so I'm concerned that if the route between them is long / busy / hard to navigate I could end up missing his shoot entirely :|

I have a similar question about how far apart A and C are for Sunday.

On Sunday I have an awkward run-on clash. We have John Simm (@A 10.55-11.55), which overlaps with both Ralph Ineson (@C 11.15-11.30) and Eugene Simon (@C11.35-11.50). I have Amrita Acharia (C, 10.40-10.50) immediately before John Simm so I can't try and avoid this by getting to his to queue any earlier. Any recommendations for what to do there?

We don't have confirmation yet of the floorplan so can't say yet how far apart they will be. Saturday you should be fine - even if they're not that close you are unlikely to have less than 15 minutes to make it between them and I've made it right through a packed LFCC from one end to the other in less than that. Sunday if you are looking like missing the end of a shoot, speak to the crew. They will do their best to get you through queues quickly enough that you don't miss anything.

But that's the problem I have - I do have less than 15 minutes to make it between them. On Saturday, as one photoshoot ends, another begins at a different zone zone at the same time that only lasts fifteen minutes :(

On Sunday I have to be in multiple places at the same time, and the time it takes to get between them will play factor in whether or not the Simm / Ineson / Simon clash is possible to navigate.

I don't want to go to one zone, and be told I should have gone to the other zone first, and shuffled between them until I'm out of time and/or miss something.

I'm sorry, but as said in the first post the moderators can't make any comments on refunds. This is not our call to make. Try your best and if something goes wrong talk to the photo crew. With four areas the chances guests may be called back for reshoots will improve. You're not the only one with timing problems. I'm supposed to be in four places Saturday morning myself for example. ;)

But do I need to talk to the photo crew before or after the clashes and potential missed shoots? These shoots, again, all tend to run together, so I won't have a large window in which to try and sort any problems out.

If somethings does go wrong, will talking to the photo crew be enough? I'm just concerned I'll be told it's not their problem and I should have sorted something out sooner :(

Hi Just received my tickets to day and looking at the schedule for Saterday, I find I have two clashes.

First one is Elizabeth Dennehy photo shoot 10:00- 10:10 which clashes with the talk of Gates Mcfaddden and Robert Duncan Mcneill 10:00-10:30.

In the afternoon the Gillian Anderson Talk 3:20-4:05 Clashes with the second Jerri Ryan Photo shoot ( I have Number 442) 3:20 - 4:20.

Which may be a bit tied, will I be allowed to got to the first Photograph session for Jerry Ryan?

Furthermore i have a pre paid Jerri Ryan autograp ( nr 338), any idea when these are scheduled for?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

As for Jeri I'd pop back to the photo area shortly before her session is over. It's possible higher numbers will be called at the end.

For the Elizabeth shoot try to be there early, tell them you have the talk and then join the talk. You can go in later, that is not a problem.

The current plan for the Jeri autograph is that there will be two sets of numbers called, Virtual Queue tickets and the prepaid ones. There will be a sign near her queue, please check the numbers there.

What about the Iron Throne photoshoot, any schedule ? and how do we buy a ticket ?

Are there going to be photoshoots for the batmobile ?

Sorry for so many questions but i haven't found the answer :(

The Iron Throne shoot is something I enquired about. The cars so far were in a separate roped off area and you could take pictures with your own camera, no shoots happened.

i prefered in 2009 ! because the photoshoots & talks were not at the same hours ! how can i be at the Holly's Shoot & Hayden Talk at the same time? Can we be refund or not?

And i'm sad, i can't do any talk with Holly... =/

• Moderators

The Game of Thrones photos seem to yoyo between areas D and B on Saturday.

Do you have any idea how far apart those two areas are? And if there will be a clear way through between them?

Each starts as another finishes (James Cosmo @D 1.00-1.20, Rose Leslie @B 1.40-2.00, John Bradley @D 2.00-2.15, Charles Dance @B 2.05-2.40), and John Bradley's in particular only lasts 15 minutes, so I'm concerned that if the route between them is long / busy / hard to navigate I could end up missing his shoot entirely :|

I have a similar question about how far apart A and C are for Sunday.

On Sunday I have an awkward run-on clash. We have John Simm (@A 10.55-11.55), which overlaps with both Ralph Ineson (@C 11.15-11.30) and Eugene Simon (@C11.35-11.50). I have Amrita Acharia (C, 10.40-10.50) immediately before John Simm so I can't try and avoid this by getting to his to queue any earlier. Any recommendations for what to do there?

We don't have confirmation yet of the floorplan so can't say yet how far apart they will be. Saturday you should be fine - even if they're not that close you are unlikely to have less than 15 minutes to make it between them and I've made it right through a packed LFCC from one end to the other in less than that. Sunday if you are looking like missing the end of a shoot, speak to the crew. They will do their best to get you through queues quickly enough that you don't miss anything.

But that's the problem I have - I do have less than 15 minutes to make it between them. On Saturday, as one photoshoot ends, another begins at a different zone zone at the same time that only lasts fifteen minutes :(

On Sunday I have to be in multiple places at the same time, and the time it takes to get between them will play factor in whether or not the Simm / Ineson / Simon clash is possible to navigate.

I don't want to go to one zone, and be told I should have gone to the other zone first, and shuffled between them until I'm out of time and/or miss something.

You only have less than 15 minutes if you are literally the LAST PERSON in the previous shoot, and that shoot runs right up until the very end of their scheduled time which they quite often don't do. (The guest doesn't leave until the scheduled time is done, but frequently everyone has been seen before that point.) In the case of your Sunday shoots I would go to them in the order they start as John Simm's starts a while earlier than the next one. Explain which shoots you need to get to to the crew at the photo area and they'll try to get you through.

You will not be stuck in the first shoot until the very end.

But do I need to talk to the photo crew before or after the clashes and potential missed shoots? These shoots, again, all tend to run together, so I won't have a large window in which to try and sort any problems out.

If somethings does go wrong, will talking to the photo crew be enough? I'm just concerned I'll be told it's not their problem and I should have sorted something out sooner :(

Talk to them when you see things are getting tight. The crew will help you. If they don't have the authority to do something they will direct you to someone who has.

• Moderators

i prefered in 2009 ! because the photoshoots & talks were not at the same hours ! how can i be at the Holly's Shoot & Hayden Talk at the same time? Can we be refund or not?

If you go to Holly's shoot and explain you have Hayden's talk, they will try to get you through quickly so you can get to the talk without missing much.

So many questions for the last few day before the convention, Big thank you to the forum team :)

I don't see a schedule for Gwendoline Christie, it says saturday though.

Cancelled ?

She is not doing photo sessions, this is why she is not on the schedule. The autographs signings go on all day unless a guest is on a break.

So many questions for the last few day before the convention, Big thank you to the forum team :)

I don't see a schedule for Gwendoline Christie, it says saturday though.

Cancelled ?

She is not doing photo sessions, this is why she is not on the schedule. The autographs signings go on all day unless a guest is on a break.

My mistake i misread, thank you.

Photos A - SAT

Gillian Anderson - 9.30am-10.30am

Photos C - SAT

Holly Marie Coombs - 9.30am-10.10am

Hello =)

Sorry for the stupid question this will probably sound to be, but it'd be my first 'clash' ever and i'm sorry this just adds to the loads of questions of the like you already have. I just wanna make sure I do this right. I am #183 for Holly's and #168 for Gillian's, thus both in the morning photoshoots. Which do you advise me to go to, since they are both sensibly the same time, in different areas (need to check the map to see where will be both areas).

Thank you for the answer you will provide, and for posting this schedule :)

edit: no even sure this qualifies as 'clash' per se, but as I said I'm pretty much a newbie at those stuff xP . Thanks for any precisions you will be able to give me x)

Edited by Hera

• Moderators
Photos A - SAT

Photos C - SAT

Hello =)

Sorry for the stupid question this will probably sound to be, but it'd be my first 'clash' ever and i'm sorry this just adds to the loads of questions of the like you already have. I just wanna make sure I do this right. I am #183 for Holly's and #168 for Gillian's, thus both in the morning photoshoots. Which do you advise me to go to, since they are both sensibly the same time, in different areas (need to check the map to see where will be both areas).

Holly's ends first, so go there first.

Ok - weekend schedule is this -

Saturday

10.35 Chris Judge

10.35 Jeri Ryan

10.40 Jewel Staite

1.00 James Cosmo

1.40 Rose Leslie

2.05 Charles Dance

Sunday (D-Day)

9.30 Kevin Sorbo

9.50 Nonso Anozie

10.05 Hayden Panettierre

10.10 Ben Browder

10.40 Amrita Acharia

10.45 Robert Duncan McNiel

10.55 John Simm

11.15 Ralph Ineson

11.35 Robert Maschio

11.35 Eugene Simon

11.55 Iain Glen

11.55 Adam Baldwin

Morning shakey on saturday,

Sunday - god help me - its ok saying that x person is doing a photoshoot for 30 min go at the end, my next one nearly all day sunday is before the end! :(

I noticed that on Sunday the Doctor Who talk and John Simm shoot overlap by five minutes. Surely a lot of the photo shoot people will be at the talk! Is this not prompting a mad rush at 11am?

Edited by comealongsong

Photos A - SAT

Photos C - SAT

Hello =)

Holly's ends first, so go there first.

Thank you very much for that advice :)

Cheers,

Received a Saturday photo shoot ticket for Danielle Harris today, even though my receipt clearly says Sunday. (My entry and other photoshoot is Sunday too!)

What can I do about this on the day?

Received a Saturday photo shoot ticket for Danielle Harris today, even though my receipt clearly says Sunday. (My entry and other photoshoot is Sunday too!)

What can I do about this on the day?

Sorry, human picking error.

Please take the print out and the ticket to the Organisers Booth. They'll exchange it for you.

In Ben Browder's guest announcement it was said that he will be doing talks on all 3 days of the show but according to this schedule he isn't doing any.

Has he stated that he didn't wish to do a talk?

In Ben Browder's guest announcement it was said that he will be doing talks on all 3 days of the show but according to this schedule he isn't doing any.

Has he stated that he didn't wish to do a talk?

You're not the only one who noticed that. *points to avatar* ;) I've requested confirmation. I don't think the wording in the post meant a talk every day though, more likely one talk over the weekend at some point during the three days.