X files prop and costume display at this years LFCC

Holy F- lipping heck!

Jason? What are you trying to do to me? I'm already squeeeing over meeting Gillian, Mitch and Nicholas and now this? This is flipping fab news - many thank yous :)

Also, I know at Empire Day we werent allowed to take piccies of the exhibits, will this rule be dropped for this display?

Holy F- lipping heck!

Jason? What are you trying to do to me? I'm already squeeeing over meeting Gillian, Mitch and Nicholas and now this? This is flipping fab news - many thank yous :)

Also, I know at Empire Day we werent allowed to take piccies of the exhibits, will this rule be dropped for this display?

There was a Highlander prop display at LFCC last year and some Star Trek stuff at EMS, no problem taking photos although they were behind glass so reflections were an issue. You'll see them in my LFCC and EMS photo galleries at the link below.

• Like 1

Holy F- lipping heck!

I would love to have the last piece of the X-files puzzle here aswell! :D But for Richards health, I just might think that it will give Richard a heartattack. so perhaps its best not ;)

• Like 2

Holy F- lipping heck!

I would love to have the last piece of the X-files puzzle here aswell! :D But for Richards health, I just might think that it will give Richard a heartattack. so perhaps its best not ;)

Robert Patrick would be awsome as well

Holy F- lipping heck!

There was a Highlander prop display at LFCC last year and some Star Trek stuff at EMS, no problem taking photos although they were behind glass so reflections were an issue. You'll see them in my LFCC and EMS photo galleries at the link below.

Ok this is so cool to hear this. Because at Empire Day it was like a subtle form of torture seeing Harrison Fords original contract and not taking a photo of it (but seeing it was big enough for this Ford Fan anyways) so I'm glad to hear that there wont be any issues with taking Photos this year - gonna have to make sure I have oodles of battery life and space :)

Holy F- lipping heck!

Ahhh, he would be so perfect I always have an eye on the Forum to make sure I don't miss a trick when new Guests are announced and to be fair to them its those on my Twitter (those poor Souls) who bear the brunt of me going absolutely ballistic when cool people are announced. You can well imagine what it was like in February when Gillian was announced my timeline was ablaze with "OH MY GOD!" from others :) I don't often get excited when people are mentioned but I think everyone is hoping for a certain Fox to be announced - whether or not that will happen is another thing but by God would that be beyond flipping epic :)

N.B. So far my neighbours haven't knocked on my door to see if I'm ok after hearing me yell in utter excitement (I mean for all they know I could have been found by one of the bounty hunters or something) but hey if they don't care or wont even Phone up Scully then it just goes to show how self involved some people are tut tut ;)

Holy F- lipping heck!

Robert Patrick would be awsome as well

I'd love to have Robert and William B. and Cary back :)

It'd be a bit mean to put Robert Patrick in a glass cabinet.

That would be quite funny it would be nice if he came back he was brill last year at MK

He played arm wrestling with my son. Very nice guest, bring him back if possible.

[Ok this is so cool to hear this. Because at Empire Day it was like a subtle form of torture seeing Harrison Fords original contract and not taking a photo of it (but seeing it was big enough for this Ford Fan anyways)

It was the same when I went on the Warner Bros studio tour and in their museum. You could look around for 15 minutes, but no touching or taking photos. I just kept my hands behind my back, its instinctive to touch after all. But I was just worried about sneezing!

[Ok this is so cool to hear this. Because at Empire Day it was like a subtle form of torture seeing Harrison Fords original contract and not taking a photo of it (but seeing it was big enough for this Ford Fan anyways)

It was the same when I went on the Warner Bros studio tour and in their museum. You could look around for 15 minutes, but no touching or taking photos. I just kept my hands behind my back, its instinctive to touch after all. But I was just worried about sneezing!

Well we don't know there won't be any restrictions but as you can see from my pics, there wasn't any problem with the displays put on last year.

Well we don't know there won't be any restrictions but as you can see from my pics, there wasn't any problem with the displays put on last year.

I see the finger from the T-1000 and Skull. Was the Oscar to Stan Winston?