Cosplay

I'm glad you posted this - I was begining to worry we were odd... :D

My daughter has already planned her two costumes, and we've even got the material for one of them! So far she's planning River Tam (she hasn't even seen Serenity!) as she likes the look of her on the poster and then, er, Doctor Horrible.

:D

Oh good, someone else started this thread, I was tempted to but resisting lol.

Anyway, I have provisional plans for next year, one is definite, the other two may change.

My definite cosplay is Banshee from X-Men: First Class for the group I'm in the process of putting together. We're doing a battle group, so it's yellow and blue jumpsuits all the way, etc. (If anyone wants to join us btw, we're still missing an Erik (Magneto), Havok, Azazel, Riptide and Sebastian Shaw.)

The other two, very much subject to change, are Hermione Granger (her Hogwarts battle outfit), and then either Alice Kingsley (scraps dress that Hatter makes her) or one of my Amy Pond outfits.

I haven't been thinking about this for a while or anything... *looks innocent*

Edited by x_moonshine_x

if we are blessed with the presense of miss gillan again, i think im going to go in drag as amy pond in her kiss a gram outfit. ill be sure to turn some heads! :D

Now that I would like to see!

I think this year i'll be cosplaying as A Member of the Crew! ;-)

i so want to do Babydoll again, from Sucker Punch, but i'm scared i'll be bored of it/find something else by then. i've got a Harley Quinn and Res Evil cosplay coming up soon so maybe one of those. i'm even considering Lara. would it be a blaspheme to be a blonde Lara Croft?!

i so want to do Babydoll again, from Sucker Punch, but i'm scared i'll be bored of it/find something else by then. i've got a Harley Quinn and Res Evil cosplay coming up soon so maybe one of those. i'm even considering Lara. would it be a blaspheme to be a blonde Lara Croft?!

Heresy! :dance:

Have you thought about one of those wash in/out dyes?

i have, but my hair is like white, and putting a dark colour like that on would actually stain my hair cuticle, leaving it orange. guess i'll just have to wait :dance: i would wear a wig but i hate them on me!

You'll look good as Jill Valentine!

not the short hair brunette blue top version though, the blonde one with the dual wields and body suit :)

I loved how Sienna Guillory looked in Resident Evil Apocalypse as Jill Valentine, I think the short hair blue top is the more iconic look, But the blonde one is cool as well, we got a glimpse of her at the end of the last movie, hope we get to see lots more of her in the next movie!

• 3 weeks later...

If people are looking for groups you want to check out www.novarealliance.com I am one of the main leaders for the group. we are a group of professional costumers who have two things in common, We want to have fun while costuming and the second is we do this for charity.

If you want to work/costume/crew along side experienced costumers and want to meet like minded people, including professional seamstresses, armour builders, R2-D2 builders, and even some famous actors/actresses, then we are the group for you. Come and say either at our website or on our facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Novare-Allia...137042286362984

I personally look forward to getting to know you and so does my team :-)

If people are looking for groups you want to check out www.novarealliance.com I am one of the main leaders for the group. we are a group of professional costumers who have two things in common, We want to have fun while costuming and the second is we do this for charity.

If you want to work/costume/crew along side experienced costumers and want to meet like minded people, including professional seamstresses, armour builders, R2-D2 builders, prop builders etc and even some famous actors/actresses, then we are the group for you. Come and say either at our website or on our facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Novare-Allia...137042286362984

I personally look forward to getting to know you and so does my team :-)

• 2 months later...