Cosplay

I know it's far off yet but i'm thinking either a female Sherlock (BBC version) or a female Captain Jack. :WAVE:

ahh! i would love to see the Sherlock one. do you have eyes like him though? Benedict has the most amazing eyes!

i have my cardassian costume slowly coming together. for my second costume i am doing an anime themed one. i shall be kyo from fruits basket. the costume i am getting is their summer school uniform and i will also have the orange wig, cat ears and a tail :P

Which day are you dressing as the Cardassian? If it's the Saturday, I'd love to get a photo with you. The Cardassians were my favourite alien race on Star Trek. Are you going as a specific or generic Cardassian?

I know it's far off yet but i'm thinking either a female Sherlock (BBC version) or a female Captain Jack. ;)

ahh! i would love to see the Sherlock one. do you have eyes like him though? Benedict has the most amazing eyes!

i have my cardassian costume slowly coming together. for my second costume i am doing an anime themed one. i shall be kyo from fruits basket. the costume i am getting is their summer school uniform and i will also have the orange wig, cat ears and a tail :smile:

Which day are you dressing as the Cardassian? If it's the Saturday, I'd love to get a photo with you. The Cardassians were my favourite alien race on Star Trek. Are you going as a specific or generic Cardassian?

i will be a female citizen. not a military type. i need to find a dress kind of like ziyal wears. though if i go for somthing as low cut as she has then i have to paint alot of my chest grey. also full cardassian females have that spoon shape on their chests, so will have to think of that. i'd love to have a photo taken with you! ;)

I will be cosplaying as Irene Adler from Sherlock. ;)

rawr! what safe will you open? lmao

I know it's far off yet but i'm thinking either a female Sherlock (BBC version) or a female Captain Jack. :P

i have my cardassian costume slowly coming together. for my second costume i am doing an anime themed one. i shall be kyo from fruits basket. the costume i am getting is their summer school uniform and i will also have the orange wig, cat ears and a tail :D

I wish I had his eyes, no mine are brown but I was going to get contacts. My hair is brown and I want to perhaps dye that black too. I don't look a thing like the gorgeous Benedict, but I love his outfit.

I'm planning on going as Jesse from Yu-Gi-Oh GX, with a friend as Jaden. Not sure what we'll be doing on Sunday though.

Oh my goooodddnesss!!!! :DDDD <3 I must get a photo with youuu!!! :DDD <3 You're going to look sooo epic! I'm really tempted to try and get Alexis together XD

That would be so awesome! :DDD And if I can't get a wig in time, it'll be Jaden and Haou. It would be great if we could get the GX team together~

I'm planning on going as Jesse from Yu-Gi-Oh GX, with a friend as Jaden. Not sure what we'll be doing on Sunday though.

Oh my goooodddnesss!!!! :DDDD <3 I must get a photo with youuu!!! :DDD <3 You're going to look sooo epic! I'm really tempted to try and get Alexis together XD

That would be so awesome! :DDD And if I can't get a wig in time, it'll be Jaden and Haou. It would be great if we could get the GX team together~

:DDD awesomeee^^ sadly i'm not going to be Alexis, as I've now been roped into cosplaying police Stocking from Panty and Stocking^^ :3 I'm still soooo defo going to get pics with you twoo^^ :DD <3 (The other day I'll be Alois Trancy Wonderland version from Black Butler^^)

I am now undecided between John Bender and Alison (does she have a surname? lol) from the Breakfast Club for my AMH photoshoot - Alison's character is my fave and most relate-able, but John Bender's costume is a tad easier and cooler... though Alison's one would be ok if I just didn't have anything under the top stuff and just had a thin baggy jumper. Also, an excuse not to wash my hair ;-) (jk)

If i go another day/the photoshoot is early and I change into another one, I might do something else, but i'm new to cosplay and usually do everything half-heartedly as don't have the patience/funds. More fancy dress than anything.

Marigold from Questionable Content or Daria would be my safety second day ones, but i'd also consider doing 'The Kid' from indie game Bastion, though that would be the first one that took a lot of effort, heh. Depends on guests though and aforementioned patience/funds. Other ideas are:

Juno, Waterloo Road uniform, Hufflepuff uniform, Fireside girl from Phineas & Ferb or even one of the titular characters, Zoe from Left4Dead, Sarah from Labyrinth... hmm.. so many ideas so little time/motivation (I think I like the 'idea' of cosplay more than anything)

Hey people :)

Just a few questions because I am going to be completely new to Cosplay this year!

Anyone know what the rules are on wigs? As in do the same rules apply about the need to modify them?

And anyone know what the last sort of dates are on entries - still so undecided about who I want to be!!!

Thanks guys and very excited to meet some of you!

im thinking of doing a mana cosplay. does anyone here know him? he's the guitarist for moi dix mois and was the guitarist for Malice Mizer. my obsession with this man is stupid, seriously, he was my life for like..years >.< i qued for 10 hours to get up front at one of his concerts in paris!

anywho, he's a cross dresser and is very gothic looking, while in malice mizer played a part in a silent movie version of dracula and plays the part of a vampire nun hehe. i wanna do this cosplay.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_zDAXZMXiZmw/R7OZPV...maloc+klaha.jpg

Hey cosplay peoples!

I haven't been on these forums since last year so I thought it was time I caught up with people's plans so I could starting making my own (see if people have groups in mind etc).

Lovely to meet most of you last year. ;-)

Soo.. as far as this year goes, I'm not sure what I'll be cosplaying yet. I'm currently working on a Tallis (Felicia Day's creation/character from Dragon Age 2 DLC and the webseries DA: Redemption) for another con in May so I'll probably wear that again for LFCC.

I've been casually buying the bits to make Poison Ivy from Batman Arkham Asylum (though I've put on weight and need to lose it again before I try that one!) so that's an option.

Otherwise I have old cosplays that I can improve like Knockout from DC's Secret Six comics and Codex from The Guild. I did Jessica Rabbit, Madame Gorski and Batwoman last year so probably won't repeat them unless there's a group that calls for it.

Hope everyone's doing well!

Hey cosplay peoples!

I haven't been on these forums since last year so I thought it was time I caught up with people's plans so I could starting making my own (see if people have groups in mind etc).

Lovely to meet most of you last year. ;-)

Soo.. as far as this year goes, I'm not sure what I'll be cosplaying yet. I'm currently working on a Tallis (Felicia Day's creation/character from Dragon Age 2 DLC and the webseries DA: Redemption) for another con in May so I'll probably wear that again for LFCC.

I've been casually buying the bits to make Poison Ivy from Batman Arkham Asylum (though I've put on weight and need to lose it again before I try that one!) so that's an option.

Otherwise I have old cosplays that I can improve like Knockout from DC's Secret Six comics and Codex from The Guild. I did Jessica Rabbit, Madame Gorski and Batwoman last year so probably won't repeat them unless there's a group that calls for it.

Hope everyone's doing well!

OMG DA2 PLEEEASE XD I did Isabela last year, (not my best, but I was on a budget) so it'd be great to see some more Dragonage characters. I'm doing Samara from ME2, so maybe we could do a Bioware shot XD (I'm such a bioware fangirl)

OMG DA2 PLEEEASE XD I did Isabela last year, (not my best, but I was on a budget) so it'd be great to see some more Dragonage characters. I'm doing Samara from ME2, so maybe we could do a Bioware shot XD (I'm such a bioware fangirl)

Oooh I have pictures of your Isabella (I remember you, have you changed your username?), it was wonderful! My girlfriend is cross-playing as a Templar and a friend of ours is probably coming in his Mass Effect Shepard Armor so we could totally get a Biware group going. ;-)

Oooh I have pictures of your Isabella (I remember you, have you changed your username?), it was wonderful! My girlfriend is cross-playing as a Templar and a friend of ours is probably coming in his Mass Effect Shepard Armor so we could totally get a Biware group going. ;-)

That would be so cool! I did change username, but only cos the email account I used was a student one so when I graduated it shut down.

I know I'm doing Samara and hopefully my partner is doing renegade Shep and another friend is (hopefully) doing Garrus, so we'll have a full on Bioware group XD

Any other Bioware cosplayers fancy joining in? XD

I know I'm doing Samara and hopefully my partner is doing renegade Shep and another friend is (hopefully) doing Garrus, so we'll have a full on Bioware group XD

Oooh Garrus is awesome! Looks like this could really work out. ;-)

It really does, doesn't it? super excited now!

It really does, doesn't it? super excited now!

@Vamp_Rouge, what day are you doing Tallis? cos the friend who is doing Garrus may also be doing Fenris, so we could come along as Isabela and Fenris on the same day. I'm hopefully doing Samara on Saturday