Guest suggestion

Natalie Portman (Star Wars :blush: , Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)

Anna Kendrick (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Up In The Air & 50/50)

David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)

Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives & Gilmore Girls)

Eric Balfour (24, Haven, Skyline, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre & Six Feet Under)

David Denman (The Office, Drop Dead Diva, Big Fish & Angel)

Anyone from: The Vampire Diaries, Twilight, The Hunger Games, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World or True Blood.

Evan Rachel Wood

Bianca Lawson

Nikki Reed

Mayim Bialik

Anna Kendrick

Jennifer Lawrence

Ashley Greene

Kristen Stewart

Kaley Cuoco

Now that we have Mitch Pileggi and Gillian Anderson theres one very obvious Guest that would be absolutely perfect for this event and I know I dont even have to say his name but imagine how cool a treble photo shoot would be with Mulder, Scully and Skinner - this would be one heck of an awesome moment.

Now that we have Mitch Pileggi and Gillian Anderson theres one very obvious Guest that would be absolutely perfect for this event and I know I dont even have to say his name but imagine how cool a treble photo shoot would be with Mulder, Scully and Skinner - this would be one heck of an awesome moment.

That would be true epic :)

Well that gave me the idea of:

Robert Patrick

Nicholas Lea

Robert Patrick

Nicholas Lea

I was thinking David Duchovny would be brilliant it would be one heck of a cool reunion of sorts for them all I could imagine IF this was announced and IF there was a treble photoshoot they'd sell out in no time.

Rizzoli & Isles

Sasha Alexander, Angie Harmon

Six Feet Under

Lauren Ambrose, Michael C Hall, Frances Conroy, Peter Krause, Rachel Griffiths

Anyone from Dexter, True Blood, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Buffy and Xena!

:blush:

- More x-files guests, i.e. David Duchovny (yeah, I know, getting greedy here :thumbup: ),

- more Charmed guests, preferably another sister,

- Brent Spiner

- Michelle Forbes

- Marina Sirtis

- Will Wheton

- Lena Headey (sadly, I can`t make it to Collectormania)

- Amber Benson

- Elisabeth Mitchell

- Evangeline Lilly

- James Masters

- Jorja Fox or someone else from CSI-LV

- Keeley Hawes

- Anna Silk

And that`s it for now. :D

Robert Patrick

Nicholas Lea

I was thinking David Duchovny would be brilliant it would be one heck of a cool reunion of sorts for them all I could imagine IF this was announced and IF there was a treble photoshoot they'd sell out in no time.

It would most likely sell out in one night, that would be sooooo freakin awesome

Now Alex Winter has been cancelled, I want some good annoucements so a Young Ones guest, or reunion, will go down very well.

Suggestions off the top of my head are;

Jamie Lee Curtis, PJ Soles, Tony Moran, Robert Englund, Wes Craven, John Landis, Jenny Agutter, David Naughton, Griffin Dunne, Tobe Hooper, Bruce Campbell, Sam Raimi, Anthony Mackie, Alfred Molina, Adam West, Burt Ward, Dawn French, Jennifer Saunders, Andrew Sachs, Prunella Scales, Connie Booth, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Michael Palin and Michael Crawford.

I'm keeping it realistic, I would beg for the likes of Ewan McGregor, Christopher Lee, Quentin Tarantino, Johnny Depp, Tim Burton, Tom Hanks or Uma Thurman but I don't see that sort of thing happening just yet.

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)

Emilie De Ravin (Lost, Roswell & Hills Have Eyes)

Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)

Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to Galaxy)

Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)

Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)