London Film and Comic Con - 6th-8th July 2012

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are all the guests staying at the Hilton Olympia? That's where I will be, may see one or two over my coco pops : )

I have no a idea where the guests are staying and if I had it wouldn't be a good idea to confirm on a public forum. ;)

You may see me over your coco pops though, I am staying there too. :lol:

hello, I am bothered to buy photoshoots because i am not having the schedule, I'm afraid that some of my photoshoots will be at the same times. Can we have the schedule just before the shop close? it would be easier especially that I intend to do about around ten photoshoots

First of all, if you have a Goldpass, the photoshoots goes much faster when it comes to queing, its a nice deal in the Goldpass.

Second of all, Showmasters allways assure that they will fix problems if the collide the photoshoots.

Third of all :) from experience. I had three photoshoots at allmost the same time, they where, 14.45, 14.50 and 14.55... Thanks to the Goldpass it went smoothly.

hello, I am bothered to buy photoshoots because i am not having the schedule, I'm afraid that some of my photoshoots will be at the same times. Can we have the schedule just before the shop close? it would be easier especially that I intend to do about around ten photoshoots

I'm afraid it's a bit unlikely that the schedule will be up in time for the overseas closing. It has always been tight before. But as Beechy has said, even if you have a clash crew are there to help if you have a clash. You don't even need a Gold Pass. ;)

thank you all for your responses!

I'm happy for the gold pass, Queen_Sindel, because if I took it I would not have anymore money to take photoshoots :)

if not, I hope that the clash crew Who Are There to help if I have a clash could understand me because I am from France and I'm not good at English: (

• Moderators

other question :

if I buy a Single Day Ticket Standard and announced that following the schedule, I have photoshoots before 11am, how do I do?

Bring the standard ticket, join the 'pay on the day' early entry queue, and pay the difference on the door.

other question :

if I buy a Single Day Ticket Standard and announced that following the schedule, I have photoshoots before 11am, how do I do?

Bring the standard ticket, join the 'pay on the day' early entry queue, and pay the difference on the door.

Is that true, I can do that? great, I'm going to buy my tickets and my photoshoots without having to worry about planning! thank you :)

Edited by millie31

other question :

Is that true, I can do that? great, I'm going to buy my tickets and my photoshoots without having to worry about planning! thank you :)

Yes, this is correct. You can do that.

other question :

Yes, this is correct. You can do that.

• Moderators

Last year, you do HELLRAISER PHOTO SHOOT with several guests.

Is it possible to have the same thing this year with several guests from X-FILES??

There are a lot of logistics (and probably legal things I don't know about) involved in multiple-guest shoots. I'm not saying there won't be one announced, but there's a reason shoots with several guests are not announced very often.