London Film and Comic Con - 6th-8th July 2012

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question but what hotels are people booking I've never stayed round the venue before so no idea what the hotels are round there

I've booked the Olympia premier inn which is about 10-15 min walk away but also quite expensive. But can cancel right up to 1pm on day of arrival. The nearest big hotel is the Hilton next to the venue but that really is very expensive with no cancellation policy.

Plenty of lower cost places around but prices seem to be higher than normal being close to Olympics. Look in the hotel thread below for more info.

Just a question but what hotels are people booking I've never stayed round the venue before so no idea what the hotels are round there

My friend and I will be in the Hotel Olympia.

I'll be in my home right around the corner so if anyone wants a party...just saying.

I'll be in my home right around the corner so if anyone wants a party...just saying.

Well if you spot us at the event, come and say hi :blink:

Well if you spot us at the event, come and say hi :D

:-D Count on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait for LFCC 2012!

LFCC '11 saw my first experience of 'post holiday blues'. I suffered for about a week of being home and back at work!

EMS will hopefully cover me until next time! :D

So, So excited for it though! Always an amazing feeling walking into this event! So un-describable!!

haha, getting excited all over again! :D

It can't com quick enough!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

Im not very good with finding my way round underground etc. So can anyone tell me what train i would get from Euston to Olympia station? Or is it better to get a taxi? Thanks

Try going From Euston to Victoria Station on the Victoria Line then switch to the District Line through to Earls Court and Olympia from there, you only have to make One change. Hope this helps :lol::D

hi , Need a confirmation because i don't remember...

Olympia Grand Hall is the same place that it was for the Collectormania 2009 in november, right? so it's the Kensington ( olympia ) Underground?

Please. Thank You :)

Yes :) I believe there's an underground that goes there or an actual train so either way nobody really has a chance of getting lost!

hi , Need a confirmation because i don't remember...

Olympia Grand Hall is the same place that it was for the Collectormania 2009 in november, right? so it's the Kensington ( olympia ) Underground?

Please. Thank You :)

Yes :) I believe there's an underground that goes there or an actual train so either way nobody really has a chance of getting lost!
It is the same venue but in a different hall. Collectormania London 2009 took place in Olympia Two. This event is in Olympia Grand Hall.

The venue is next to the Kensington Olympia underground.

From the LFCC website.

• 3 weeks later...