PHOTO SHOOT and TALK TIMETABLES

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Go to the talk, then go to Karen after.

How long is the talk then? And how long will Karen be taking pictures?

The schedule reads as:

Mark Sheppard -- 11.35am

Harry Potter -- 12.15pm

Karen Gillan -- 11.45pm

Christopher Lambert -- 12.55pm

So you'll be out of Mark's talk before 12:15 pm, which will leave a long time before Karen's photo session is done. There's probably only 5 min transition before the next thing.

• Showmasters Admin

ok got a question....just saying i miss christopher lloyed on saturday..... will they be able to change my ticket to the sunday ??? no answer last time.......................

If you ask in mulitple places you may want to check in multiple places!

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1664110

ok got a question....just saying i miss christopher lloyed on saturday..... will they be able to change my ticket to the sunday ??? no answer last time.......................

If you ask in mulitple places you may want to check in multiple places!

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1664110

And here too:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1664463

Thanks again for your great help and fast reply David B really appreciated. :clap::dance::D

You're welcome :smile: hope you enjoy the event!

I was hoping to get a photo with Derek jacobi but cos of his clash with mark sheppard im hoping he'll do table top ones.

You want him to actually get ON the table?

All respect to the guy, but I suspect his pole-dancing days are over.

Karen's Talk is at 2.55pm and I have a photoshoot with Stanislav at 3.10pm....reckon I could switch the Stanislav shoot to the Sunday session instead?
Have a word with the org booth, but it should be OK.
I was wondering about asking this with regards to my Walter Koenig shoot, as I have a low ticket number for Karen's talk so should be sat pretty near the front, so leaving would look really bad. I don't really want to miss any of the talk, yet leaving to get to a 3:20 photoshoot would realistically mean I'd miss the second half of the talk. Is it worth me emailing the office to ask if this is going to be possible in advance or should I just turn up on the day? (Also, a 17 page thread to come back to following a holiday is VERY intimidating :blink: )

• Showmasters Admin
Karen's Talk is at 2.55pm and I have a photoshoot with Stanislav at 3.10pm....reckon I could switch the Stanislav shoot to the Sunday session instead?
Have a word with the org booth, but it should be OK.
I was wondering about asking this with regards to my Walter Koenig shoot, as I have a low ticket number for Karen's talk so should be sat pretty near the front, so leaving would look really bad. I don't really want to miss any of the talk, yet leaving to get to a 3:20 photoshoot would realistically mean I'd miss the second half of the talk. Is it worth me emailing the office to ask if this is going to be possible in advance or should I just turn up on the day? (Also, a 17 page thread to come back to following a holiday is VERY intimidating :blink: )

You'll not get an answer from the office on this. Just talk to the org booth on the day and we'll do our best to help all we can.

I'm thinking of going for the Beattie photo at 12:30, but I have a very low number for the DeLorean photo at 12:20...would it be best to go for the DeLorean one first and hope I get through it quickly enough?
You could do that, and mention to that crew that you have another photo shoot at a similar time.

Going to the Beatie photo shoot would be okay as well, as it is due to finish earlier than the DeLorean shot. So you should be easily be back before the DeLorean shoot finishes.

ah man, its all been changed? now I gotta get my spread sheet out and go through it all again :-(

would have been good if the additions and subtractions had been highlighted in the list?

It does mention who has been added in the sub-heading.

If it helps, these are the additions.

Saturday

Photo Area B

Devon Murray - 3.55pm

Sunday

Photo Area B

Beatie Edney (taking over Lee Ingleby's timeslot) - 12.30pm

Photo Area C

Devon Murray - 2.55pm

ah man, its all been changed? now I gotta get my spread sheet out and go through it all again :-(

would have been good if the additions and subtractions had been highlighted in the list?

It does mention who has been added in the sub-heading.

If it helps, these are the additions.

Saturday

Photo Area B

Devon Murray - 3.55pm

Sunday

Photo Area B

Beatie Edney (taking over Lee Ingleby's timeslot) - 12.30pm

Photo Area C

Devon Murray - 2.55pm

cheers, have any other times been moved?

I was wondering if we have to leave the talk room everytime. I'm planning to get tickets for Sunday for Christopher Lloyd & Harry Potter talks. They are following each other. Could I stay in the room?
No, unfortunately you have to leave the area in between talks.

I'am a bit surprised with Cary Tagawa being 9.30am on the saturday.

I was expecting a photoshoot where you can only buy a ticket for at the event itself to be placed later in the day...

Coming with the 1st Eurostar of the day i only arrive at the venue around 9am on the saturday morning.

Then you have to take into consideration the time it will take to get in (even with a prepaid ticket, queue is usually huge!) AND the queue that will take place at the photoshoot tickets sales desk!

I don't see how i can get a ticket on time for his photoshoot! And i know a lot of overseas visitors will come with that Eurostar and have the same problem! Not everyone can attend the Friday night preview...

Any advise from SM on how to deal with that??

Leave home earlier - maybe on the Friday night instead??! I mean seriously - what do you want SM to do, rearrange the timetable to suit you?

Bit of a mean thing to say. As I read it; the issue was that "on the day" photoshoot tickets would probably be best suited to photoshoots that take place a while after opening to give time for people to get through that HUGE cue and buy their tickets before the photoshoot takes place. I really dont think that the complaint was a personal one at all.

I totally understand that SM can't go organising their timetable around specific people, but it really would have made more sense to arrange photoshoots where people have to buy their tickets at the event to be just a little later in the day to allow for the amazingly long cue in order for the attendees to buy the actual shoot tickt lol WOW that sounded complicated.

Personally, everything works out BRILLIANTLY for myself and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'am a bit surprised with Cary Tagawa being 9.30am on the saturday.

I was expecting a photoshoot where you can only buy a ticket for at the event itself to be placed later in the day...

Coming with the 1st Eurostar of the day i only arrive at the venue around 9am on the saturday morning.

Then you have to take into consideration the time it will take to get in (even with a prepaid ticket, queue is usually huge!) AND the queue that will take place at the photoshoot tickets sales desk!

I don't see how i can get a ticket on time for his photoshoot! And i know a lot of overseas visitors will come with that Eurostar and have the same problem! Not everyone can attend the Friday night preview...

Any advise from SM on how to deal with that??

Leave home earlier - maybe on the Friday night instead??! I mean seriously - what do you want SM to do, rearrange the timetable to suit you?

Bit of a mean thing to say. As I read it; the issue was that "on the day" photoshoot tickets would probably be best suited to photoshoots that take place a while after opening to give time for people to get through that HUGE cue and buy their tickets before the photoshoot takes place. I really dont think that the complaint was a personal one at all.

I totally understand that SM can't go organising their timetable around specific people, but it really would have made more sense to arrange photoshoots where people have to buy their tickets at the event to be just a little later in the day to allow for the amazingly long cue in order for the attendees to buy the actual shoot tickt lol WOW that sounded complicated.

Personally, everything works out BRILLIANTLY for myself and I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks Angel_79, you fully understand my point. I'm glad most people here still has common sense.

Re-reading my words, i admit i used "i" a lot but that wasn't indeed a personal complain, just a point i wanted to raise out.

As i later posted, if i can't have a ticket let's be it, i'll survive, but i find the schedule choice for that photoshoot a bit illogical. More tickets would have probably be sold if people were being given the time to buy it.

Why is the auction scheduled for the same time as Karen Gillan's talk? Surely the vast majority of attendees will be at the talk and will not be able to attend the auction, resulting in far less money being raised? I'd love to be able to bid on auction items, but there's no way I would miss the talk for it.