latest Guest Announcement - ALEX KINGSTON

When are tickets going on sale

As BeatrixKiddo88 replied earlier to you, either it will be announced by SM when they are on sale, or somebody will spot them first and post it on here.

No exact time has been mentioned as of yet.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

just so you all know the facts

we let everyone have dedcations and photos at the table all morning and at 12pm we looked at the numbers that had gone through the lines and we saw what speed the numbers were going thought and it was disided that if we did not do something to speed things up a little lots of fans would not get her auto , and as we did not want people going home with out an autograph we took the decision to stop dedcations and photos at the table so as you all would go home with at least an autograph , because we did this her line went to open Q 5 minits before she had to leave the show , so we feel that this was the best for the masses and fair for all the people that traveled along way to attend the show to meet her .

this time we feel things will be a bit less busy so we will start off letting people have dedcations and photos at the table and see how its looking again as the day gos on .

we want you all to have a great day with us and to get what you all want , but we have to lok after you all not just the few , we do our best to make it work for you all .

this maybe the last time we see Alex for a bit as she is returning to the US so if you care about meeting her this is your chance

photo op tickets will go on sale in a few hours time :P

see you at the show

jason

When are tickets going on sale

As BeatrixKiddo88 replied earlier to you, either it will be announced by SM when they are on sale, or somebody will spot them first and post it on here.

No exact time has been mentioned as of yet.

Yeah I'm currently refreshing the store every few minutes so I'll post here as soon as they are up :P

After the frenzy of MK, I wonder if Alex would be kind enough to personlise any autos from MK (when the restriction was in place for anyone after 11.30 ish) for free if you get a new auto in London.

I'm lucky enough not to need this but i can imagine many fans really wanted a persoanlised auto and this would be a nice touch (and Alex would still get the same number of visitors).

So many reasons why this might not happen but thoughts anyone?

And if you are looking at a potential precident, Katee Sackhoff at other events has done something similar when asked politely.

that would be awesome i was gutted i didnt get mine personalised at MK fingers crossed if not i'll just hope i can get this one done :P

Nice one SM, didn't see that coming. Pity it's Sunday only thinking very selfishly but really great for those that can make it. Might have to see if I can change my plans at the last minute but I think friday and saturday will be all I can manage.

this time we feel things will be a bit less busy so we will start off letting people have dedcations and photos at the table and see how its looking again as the day gos on .

photo op tickets will go on sale in a few hours time ;)

jason

table pics also? Mr photo shoot is happy ;-)

Rob/timelord please remember other people might like to have their photo taken with Alex..

I will try to control myself, but it was the other rob who stole all the hugs lol, but thats ok cos hugs and big dudes dont always work in photos

im soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm currently refreshing the store every few minutes so I'll post here as soon as they are up :D
Three wasn't enough? :o

How many this time? :D

he is just greedy lol

Yeah I'm currently refreshing the store every few minutes so I'll post here as soon as they are up :D
Three wasn't enough? ;)

How many this time? :D

This is just the one, and with one or two of my friends. All of us in costume like we are doing for Mark Sheppard the same day hehe

Family picture now we have the revelation out of the way :o

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

This is just the one, and with one or two of my friends. All of us in costume like we are doing for Mark Sheppard the same day hehe

Family picture now we have the revelation out of the way :D

:D I look forward to seeing it.

Just out of curiosity, if Alex should go open que again by the end of the day, and personalisations/photos etc had been stopped earlier that afternoon..would they be likely to be re-instated again if theres hardly anyone left quing?

While I would like to meet Alex again, due to how many guests im meeting already, i'll prob only go to her again if I can get a personalised pic as I already have a non-dedicated one from MK..

Edited by crippsy_99