important info about guests and new guests

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

hi all

we have had a busy week with guests having to drop out and new guests being put up late , we have been very lucky to get some great new guests last minute which is good news

but as its last minute lots of fans do not know that we have these guests and we want the guests to be busy and its important to the show that we have lots of fans there to cover the costs in getting these amazing guests to this show , so please let your friends on facebook or twitter know who you are going to meet and about the show this will help us all , we still have one or two more guests in play so we may have some more guests to come but we really need all your help to pull this off late guests are a risk to the show but the guests we have been offered late we had to just go for it , so anything you can do to help us with getting the word out to other fans really would help us .

so thank you for attending and also thank you for letting others know of this show .

we are all fans and helping each other like this means we can keep bring you all some great guests for this show and future shows .

thank you so much

jason :D

We have also Tweeted and put on our facepage page!

We will also put pictures up after event plus 2 interviews we did yesterday (21st May) with attendees Rebecca Holden and Jason Watkins.

Watch this space...

Looking forward to it!

Mark

Mark and Nina

102.3 HFM

www.Facebook.com/markandninahfm

www.twitter.com/markandninahfm

www.harboroughfm.co.uk

www.markandninahfm.co.uk

Ive been spreading the word, but it seems anyone who isnt already going either doesnt know apparently anyone going (guest wise!!), or refuse to pay for an autograph and decide to deride me because I spend so much on them :angry:

Ive been spreading the word, but it seems anyone who isnt already going either doesnt know apparently anyone going (guest wise!!), or refuse to pay for an autograph and decide to deride me because I spend so much on them :D

Haha I know the feeling. Everytime I say I'm going to UK for the week-end, they tell me "so another Star Trek convention?" :P

.......we still have one or two more guests in play so we may have some more guests to come.......

Hey guys, how are things coming along with these other guests? :WAVE:

Line up is pretty dang good so far but would never say no to more guests (although there seems to be a lot of Harry Potter and Doctor Who people this time).

.......we still have one or two more guests in play so we may have some more guests to come.......

Hey guys, how are things coming along with these other guests? :WAVE:

Line up is pretty dang good so far but would never say no to more guests (although there seems to be a lot of Harry Potter and Doctor Who people this time).

the photo schedule is out, perhaps they couldnt get the last in play ones? however, with such late start times on the photos perhaps they are still in play? lol ive canceled my comments out havnt I lol

well the mods and SM themselves always say they work up until the last day to get guests ......and of course we always ask for more guests .... and there are plenty of free hours after 3pm or so to stick in photo shoots (although might mean photos aren't back in time but thats what the post-out service is for)

• Moderators

Schedules being published definitely doesn't 100% finalise the lineup. There's always potential for more, but they have to give the info as much as they can before the show.

We can only wait and see though :D