Latest Guest Announcement - LAURA VANDERVOORT

showmasters

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Laura appear in her Supergirl outfit for photo shoots please? Giggity!

Seriously been waiting to see her for ages. Well done!

id pay almost anything for that to happen!

Mmmmm :P , so is Laura definitely doing a photoshoot?

I can not for 1 second believe there wont be, I mean it would be outrageous if there wasnt one with her.

Mmmmm :blush: , so is Laura definitely doing a photoshoot?
A photo shoot has not been announced. I'm not saying there won't be one (I don't know) just that currently there isn't.

I can not for 1 second believe there wont be, I mean it would be outrageous if there wasnt one with her.
Not every guest has a photo shoot. For example Patrick Stewart didn't have a photo shoot on his first appearance. Nor his second.

Mmmmm :blush: , so is Laura definitely doing a photoshoot?
A photo shoot has not been announced. I'm not saying there won't be one (I don't know) just that currently there isn't.

Not every guest has a photo shoot. For example Patrick Stewart didn't have a photo shoot on his first appearance. Nor his second.

but wasnt his visit fleeting like a couple of hours? and prior to those was him doing a shoot at cons not very rare?

very few big names dont do shoots unless a availability issue arrises usually?

id be shocked if she refused to do shoots or SM didnt bother to ask her to do a shoot.

I suspect her appearance conditions or times/days have yet to be confirmed hence why no mention of a shoot? at least im hoping that, please let there be a shoot!!!!!

but wasnt his visit fleeting like a couple of hours? and prior to those was him doing a shoot at cons not very rare?

very few big names dont do shoots unless a availability issue arrises usually?

id be shocked if she refused to do shoots or SM didnt bother to ask her to do a shoot.

I suspect her appearance conditions or times/days have yet to be confirmed hence why no mention of a shoot? at least im hoping that, please let there be a shoot!!!!!

Patrick was only there for a few hours but that wasn't known until he arrived. It was supposed to be a full day originally and a photo shoot had not been arranged, nor for his second visit.

All I am saying is do not automatically assume that every guest will participate in a photo shoot.

Personally I hope there is one :blush:

please let there be a shoot!!!!!
I'm curious - how many times have you checked the online shop for a Laura photo shoot? :blush:

Probably as many as me!

]

ive been refreshing the page all day, well whilst ive been at my laptop, so half the day lol

please let there be a shoot!!!!!
I'm curious - how many times have you checked the online shop for a Laura photo shoot? ;)

Probably as many as me!

]

ive been refreshing the page all day, well whilst ive been at my laptop, so half the day lol

More than me then :blush:

I would have thought a photo shoot would prob go up after the bank holiday now.
The rational part of me agrees with you.

However the rational part of me does not appear to be in control of the hand that is refreshing the online shop page....