very special photo op for this years show

SM did mention there was a chance of a Saturday shoot but until they confirm it, I'm afraid I'm as in the dark as you guys.

Thanks for the reply sir, you guys do an awesome job on these forums it must be said :headscratch:

Well looks like we can't make the Sunday : / Saturday only for us, here's hoping!

I'm in the same position can't do Sunday but would def get a ticket if SM announced it for Saturday.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still hoping for a Saturday one... seeing my lovely friends got the money as present for my b'day so I can have this one off chance, but can only be there Saturday as have to head home Sunday morning due to work commitments... *fingers crossed for Saturday*

Bah I'm really torn now, don't wanna go ordering a photoshoot for the Sat with him only to then find he is doing a special one on the Saturday and time is getting on towards the event, don't know what to do :smile:

Any chance we can get a "There will be no Sat shoot."

Confirmation of a negativity is better then ambiguity of a positive :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

SM,

do you know if we will be able to do the movie poster pose i.e. one foot in the delorean,christopher behind,both looking at watches,as as if this is possible i will DEFINATELY be buying one.....

could anyone of your fantastic team let me know please?

Again I plead for the chance of a Saturday shoot for this! :P

Is there any way we can get a poll going or something to help influence the gods of SM? Perhaps if we prove there'd be enough sales? Anything at all? Seems odd that there is a shoot Saturday anyway but without the Delorian.

• Showmasters Admin

Again I plead for the chance of a Saturday shoot for this!:P

Is there any way we can get a poll going or something to help influence the gods of SM? Perhaps if we prove there'd be enough sales? Anything at all? Seems odd that there is a shoot Saturday anyway but without the Delorian.

Why not start a poll then?

• Showmasters Admin

Again I plead for the chance of a Saturday shoot for this!:P

Why not start a poll then?

Because I'm nice... :D

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....c=69144&hl=

Does anyone know roughly how many of these are left as it was originally stated that this was a limited number, I ask cos I'm going to have to leave it another week or so before I book and really don't want to miss out!!!!???

Any idea of a time for this photoshoot?. The reason i ask is that im travelling a long way and will arrive to the Con for around 11pm. I have my ticket already so i really dont want to miss the shoot!

The schedule is not normally released until 1-2 weeks prior to the event.

Hopefully you mean 11am, otherwise you will miss it :P