latest Guest Announcement - DOUG BRADLEY

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Doug Bradley

we are very please to have Doug back at another guest to accompany Clive Barker with our Hellraiser reunion :D

Hellraiser - Pinhead the Lead Cenobite

Book of Blood - Tollington

Hellraiser: Prophecy (short) - Special Thanks

Hellraiser: Hellworld (video) - Pinhead

Hellraiser: Deader (video) - Pinhead

Hellraiser: Hellseeker (video) - Pinhead/Merchant (as Doug Bradley/Charles Stead)

Hellraiser: Inferno (video) - Pinhead

Hellraiser: Bloodline - Pinhead

Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth - Pinhead/Captain Elliot Spencer

Nightbreed - Dirk Lylesberg

Hellbound: Hellraiser II - Pinhead/Captain Elliot Spencer

Doug%20Bradley%20Hellraiser.jpg

bradley1.jpg

hellraiserpic.jpg

hellraiser-pinhead-doug-bradley.jpg

http://imdb.com/title/tt0093177/

Met Doug three times before, lovely man!

Met before and very polite. Nice guest to go along with clive barker. How about the rest of the cenobites I know they have done other events recently!

:D

Ashley Laurence Ashley Laurence Ashley Laurence ;)

This ^^^

Edited by chimmykins

this is awesome news this has to be the best line up for me at any con ever!! pls ashley larence!!!! doug is such a great guy to meet and such a horror icon cant wait!!

This is aan amazing announcement just only if they could get more hellraiser cast we will be set, looks like the LFCC we will have a good weekend.

last time I met Doug Bradley I got an autographed photo, but then purchased a protective sleeve for it which 'pulled' the ink off of the photo when I put it in (as the autograph was done in a sort of gel pen)

do you reckon if I took my old autograph he would do another for me? (seeing as I will be buying one further autograph anyway on my Hellraiser poster...)

last time I met Doug Bradley I got an autographed photo, but then purchased a protective sleeve for it which 'pulled' the ink off of the photo when I put it in (as the autograph was done in a sort of gel pen)

do you reckon if I took my old autograph he would do another for me? (seeing as I will be buying one further autograph anyway on my Hellraiser poster...)

Yes I'm sure he would. No need to pay for 2 autographs.

• Showmasters Admin

Your best bet is to go to the Organisers booth and discuss it with them first. It may well get passed on to me. But I rather you didn't just walk up to Doug on the day and put him on the spot.

Thanks,

Stuart.

Your best bet is to go to the Organisers booth and discuss it with them first. It may well get passed on to me. But I rather you didn't just walk up to Doug on the day and put him on the spot.

Thanks,

Stuart.

OK I shall do just that, thanks for the response :)

Thanks,

Stuart.

And so Spoke the Thundering Voice of Stuart. And the crowd went silent, completely awestruck. :D