What are you getting RDA to autograph

BLACKKNIGHTS

I am not sure and am interested in what other people want RDA To autographs

I have just been thought my collection got it down to four items I would love Rick to sign My CHEVRON 7 T-shirt that I have signed by 5 of the cast

My Stargate ARk of Truth DVD that is signed by amanda, chris ,Michael,Ben,Morena,Claudia.

or Stargate SG-1 The Essential Scripts that i have got signed by chris ,michael ,gary, and a few more

or window of opportunity dvd

Edited by BLACKKNIGHTS

In-person auto depends on if he is personalising. If not then it will be one of two cast photos as I don't have them personalised (purely because it can get cramped and look a bit messy at times). One consists of O'Neill, Carter, Tela'c, Daniel. The other is one I made-up (very badly) that adds Jonas, Mitchell, and Vala. I will probably opt for the former. Mine is that bad B)

If he is personalising then I need to add a solo shot of O'Neill into the equation. Otherwise I am hoping there will be extras that avaiable to purchase that will include this and also a MacGyver image.

That is the bare minimum based on the one auto allowed. If it was more than that then I have a long list including uniform variations, different series, different cast shots, etc :D

It is difficult to decide isn't it.

I've got 2 posters that I'd like to get signed as 1 would essentially be complete with his sig on bosom. I'm not sure if I want something personalised if he is doing it or not. I don't want my name on the poster as it would look odd, however it would be nice to have something signed to me like an 8x10......decisions decisions.....

I have two very "special" things that I'd LOVE RDA's signature on, but one of them is probably not possible due to it's nature (don't worry nothing offensive, just a bit hard to sign.. :D )...but I have a lovely A3 promo pic from Season 8 of RDA and Michael Shanks - the ones that were taken for TV Guide...they are standing back to back with their arms folded and grinning...I bought it at another Con in 2008, when RDA was there, but didn't have an autograph ticket so couldn't get it signed...:uhoh:

Michael has already signed and personalised it, so my dream would be if RDA would also do the same..however I'll be just as happy with his signature on it...then I can frame it and mount it on my wall properly.... :D

Edited by discodiva

I have two very "special" things that I'd LOVE RDA's signature on, but one of them is probably not possible due to it's nature (don't worry nothing offensive, just a bit hard to sign.. :dance: )...but I have a lovely A3 promo pic from Season 8 of RDA and Michael Shanks - the ones that were taken for TV Guide...they are standing back to back with their arms folded and grinning...I bought it at another Con in 2008, when RDA was there, but didn't have an autograph ticket so couldn't get it signed...:uhoh:

Michael has already signed and personalised it, so my dream would be if RDA would also do the same..however I'll be just as happy with his signature on it...then I can frame it and mount it on my wall properly.... :D

did michael write anything slashy on it ? :D

I'm gonna get a shirt signed :D

I have two very "special" things that I'd LOVE RDA's signature on, but one of them is probably not possible due to it's nature (don't worry nothing offensive, just a bit hard to sign.. :dance: )...but I have a lovely A3 promo pic from Season 8 of RDA and Michael Shanks - the ones that were taken for TV Guide...they are standing back to back with their arms folded and grinning...I bought it at another Con in 2008, when RDA was there, but didn't have an autograph ticket so couldn't get it signed...:uhoh:

did michael write anything slashy on it ? :D

I'm gonna get a shirt signed :D

Nah....just "Carol, Love 'n Hugs"....*snerk*...

I'm sooooo tempted to take The Shoes but.....I want that pic signed so badly!!!!!!!!!....

I've got 2 posters that I'd like to get signed as 1 would essentially be complete with his sig on bosom.

Bosom? Pardon lol?!

I assume that is a typo and is supposed to be 'bottom'.

And not that bottom :blush:

For me it's me SG1 poster, it's already signed by about 25 other cast members and now as a nice little spot empty in the middle that's been waiting for RDA since I started it at C3, WOW that was a long time ago

Hayely

Already have him on my cast poster with the other 104 signatures, but don't yet have Fulvio on it!

So just a straight-forward 8x10 for me

Edited by lone gunman

I've got 2 posters that I'd like to get signed as 1 would essentially be complete with his sig on bosom.

Bosom? Pardon lol?!

And not that bottom :WINCE:

No, I think he means chest; bosom isn't solely a female term, especially in older times. Shakespeare uses it in obviously masculine context such as "The sons of Edward sleep in Abraham’s bosom." in Richard III. And in Henry V if I remember rightly, Falstaff is referred to as having gone to Arthur's bosom. Hamlet refers to "The soul of Nero enter this firm bosom" and Macbeth refers to "My bosom franchised and allegiance clear".

Abrham, Arthur, Macbeth and Hamlet. 4 blokes. If they've got bosoms, then so has RDA :WINCE:

(OK, I'll grant it's a bit archaic, or possibly at best poetic, these days, but it's not exclusively a female body part).

I never started a cast shot because back when I first met Michael in like 2001 I didn't think I'd ever be lucky enough to meet RDA, let alone 2x in 9months :poki:

last summer in Vancouver I was "forced" to get him on a solo 8x10 that was not a SG1 shot, something I'm a little bitter about because the person selling photos promised they were not printing any more so I settled with the image I ended up getting signed and then the buggers went and printed more of the better images and more of the SG1 images :thumbup::smile::unsure::blink:

this makes it hard to pick something! I want to get a cast shot of the main 4 but I'm fussy/OCD and alot of the ones I've seen one character is slightly blocked or it's a full on shot or something! so now I'm really regretting not having started the early seasons image that included Don S Davis and Teryl - doh! :lol:

any suggestions of cast shots would be appreciated! :wub:

muchos gracious!

surfy sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

Bosom? Pardon lol?!

And not that bottom :D

No, I think he means chest; bosom isn't solely a female term, especially in older times. Shakespeare uses it in obviously masculine context such as "The sons of Edward sleep in Abraham’s bosom." in Richard III. And in Henry V if I remember rightly, Falstaff is referred to as having gone to Arthur's bosom. Hamlet refers to "The soul of Nero enter this firm bosom" and Macbeth refers to "My bosom franchised and allegiance clear".

Abrham, Arthur, Macbeth and Hamlet. 4 blokes. If they've got bosoms, then so has RDA :P

(OK, I'll grant it's a bit archaic, or possibly at best poetic, these days, but it's not exclusively a female body part).

I is a lady :D:D

Having reread my post I have no idea what I intended to say. I think it should have ended "complete with his sig on" as that makes sense. I've no idea where bosom came from.

Maybe I have a rude but prudish ghost who typed before I posted?

Edited by Raylenth

I have my eyes on something from Legends (SG Props) just for the occasion, only problem is shipping is going to cost an arm an a leg but it would so be worth it.

I'm like everyone else I bought stuff without RDA deliberately because I am a freak about hideously uncompleted stuff. Hmmm Tough decision.

Cast pics wise I'd go for:

261yano.jpg

wlq2d5.jpg

My awesome photo montage of Oneill that I bought ages ago at a signing event. Got one of Carter as well and Amanda signed that one for me a few years ago. Thinking of MacGyver box set as well. :gorgeous:

LOL!!! It was just an awesome typo :D Were you typing on a phone? May be an autocorrect error. See www.damnyouautocorrect.com if you want a serious laugh!

I was typing on my PC at my desk so no excuse really. On second thought though I'll go with I was tired and in a rush :D

"Oh Mr Anderson would you mind just signing here please" lean over table and gets tackled by security.

My Mrs is going a Stargate TCG of Jack O'Neill signed. I'm getting the title page of the pilot of my virtual series Stargate Destiny signed. It has also being signed by Corin Nemec who is a regular in the show but O'Neill guest spots.

I have my eyes on something from Legends (SG Props) just for the occasion, only problem is shipping is going to cost an arm an a leg but it would so be worth it.

I'm like everyone else I bought stuff without RDA deliberately because I am a freak about hideously uncompleted stuff. Hmmm Tough decision.

Cast pics wise I'd go for:

261yano.jpg

wlq2d5.jpg

why not email Legends and just see if you can pay for it and they could bring it with them? assuming they will be at the con selling stuff? :D

thanks for the cast print suggestions like the bottom one but can't as my OCD doesn't like that their faces aren't completely visable :o Teal'c is missing an eye!!! :o:lol: same reason I couldn't buy one of those montage prints - think Corin's face is half in shadow! may go with the top image arg decisions decisions! I need to google all images of the 4 of them EVER and then decide?! eep!!! :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx