GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first post is always updated when guest prices are confirmed, so please just keep an eye out :thumbup:

Still waiting for the Spurs autograph prices to be announced. I won't be buying a ticket until I know if they will be confirmed. Does seem a long time coming!

Still waiting for the Spurs autograph prices to be announced. I won't be buying a ticket until I know if they will be confirmed. Does seem a long time coming!
Just checking - are you referring to purchasing an entry ticket? If so there isn't one, it is free admission.

Just checking - are you referring to purchasing an entry ticket? If so there isn't one, it is free admission.

No, sorry, I was referring to a train ticket. They aren't refundable and I have been caught out with the London show that was cancelled, so if there is a problem with the team attending, I won't be coming to MK.

You don't need a ticket for C17 anyway, so even if you decided to come on short notice it's not a problem.

It is when you have to buy a train ticket in advance! :YAHOO:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. We've had a couple of attendees who are only used to LFACC getting confused that you don't need entry tickets for CM: MK. I always go into automatic "ticket means entry ticket" mode meanwhile.

If you want to make sure there is no problem with the team attending you'll only be able to buy your train ticket very shortly before the event anyway. Cancellations can happen even very close to the show.

Isn't there a way that you can buy a refundable ticket, maybe at a little higher price?

I know I'm spoiled, here you can even get quite good discounts until a couple of days before travelling.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. We've had a couple of attendees who are only used to LFACC getting confused that you don't need entry tickets for CM: MK. I always go into automatic "ticket means entry ticket" mode meanwhile.

If you want to make sure there is no problem with the team attending you'll only be able to buy your train ticket very shortly before the event anyway. Cancellations can happen even very close to the show.

Isn't there a way that you can buy a refundable ticket, maybe at a little higher price?

I know I'm spoiled, here you can even get quite good discounts until a couple of days before travelling.

Well I will leave it as late as possible and there is still time to get a fairly good deal as far as the fare is concerned. Its just a bit of a puzzle why prices of autographs for those confirmed some time ago have appeared whilst the Spurs team have not. They have been on the schedule for some while so maybe there is some doubt about their appearance. I'm sure there may be one or even two players that will drop out, but I doubt the whole team will unless they are being rescheduled for the Sportsmania event later in the year. It would just be nice to know sooner rather than later.

I certainly hope Ray Park's autograph price is announced soon as I would like to purchase quite a few.

Edit: Sorry but advertising is not allowed on this forum

Edited by 1of2

• Moderators

Shoots can take their time to be announced. Depends how many guests there are etc, so there's always a chance. Just keep checking the online shop. Photos at the desk can't be guaranteed.

I will be buying photo tokens before the event, but I'm a bit worried that they might get to me in time as I will be flying from Australia. Is there a way that I can pick them up from the event or should I just bring email confirmation with me just in case?

I will be buying photo tokens before the event, but I'm a bit worried that they might get to me in time as I will be flying from Australia. Is there a way that I can pick them up from the event or should I just bring email confirmation with me just in case?

There is no need to worry.

The shop will close at certain point prior to the event to enable the tickets to be sent out and reach their destination on time. A notification will posted on here as to when that date will be. Order before that and you should receive the tickets. After that date you will only be able to purchase tickets at the event itself.

If for whatever reason they don't arrive before you leave then yes please bring the e-mail confirmation and you will be able get your (replacement) tickets without any problems. Just speak to someone at the info desk, they will either sort you out there or possibly send you to the ticket sales desk to collect them.

Edit: Oh, and Australia - that's dedication :D

Edited by 1of2

There is no need to worry.

The shop will close at certain point prior to the event to enable the tickets to be sent out and reach their destination on time. A notification will posted on here as to when that date will be. Order before that and you should receive the tickets. After that date you will only be able to purchase tickets at the event itself.

If for whatever reason they don't arrive before you leave then yes please bring the e-mail confirmation and you will be able get your (replacement) tickets without any problems. Just speak to someone at the info desk, they will either sort you out there or possibly send you to the ticket sales desk to collect them.

Edit: Oh, and Australia - that's dedication :D

Excellent. Royal Mail is usually pretty good when sending to Aus, but I wanted to have a plan just in case.

And even though month end is bad time to take annual leave, I couldn't miss going to my first Collectormania! :wub:

The darts players would be attending on the Sunday wouldn't they, there's a tournament that day :headscratch: but then if everything goes according to plan, I'll be playing against them in June at Bolton :headscratch::headscratch:

Decisions, decisions.....

Edited by Grazer