GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I can tell (I don't know a lot about how Twitter works) if a tweet is posted @ a user then it shows up on that person's Twitter profile as if they have posted themselves.

Here is the actual tweet: http://twitter.com/imafrakincylon

See.

On damn. I didn't pick up on that it. It looked like it was the original comment.

Either we had someone working very fast here or you guys need to hit F5. :borg:

The only person that got missed is Anna Shaffer, and I just sent a message about this.

I thought everyone but me is travelling or at the event already, but apparently my last message has reached someone after all. :YAHOO:

aside hogan (and aside a few hour blip on thursday was it when the site reverted to the old one) the site looks up to date to me?

just noticed on here, john delancie and his son are attending on different days?

im still debating with myself on wether to get a photo shoot with david warner, Anthony head, chris ryan and an extra chase, hummm im skint, my card is high and the cxl refunds not gone through, im thinking no, but knowing me ill get there and say YES lol.

just noticed on here, john delancie and his son are attending on different days?
:smile:

John de Lancie.......................Sat.......................Auto £15.......Photo £15 on Sale now

Keegan de Lancie..................Sat........................Auto £15

:smile:

John de Lancie.......................Sat.......................Auto £15.......Photo £15 on Sale now

Keegan de Lancie..................Sat........................Auto £15

that is strange, what am I drinking?

Yes, that's what it looks like. Only the main page and the forum were updated. The main page was what all previous posts were referring to.

The page layout with that other area you found, yahweh, is pretty new and it was probably overlooked when updating.

The main page says "click on the guest picture" for details and thankfully that list is correct, at least for the guests with changes that I tried.