GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first post will be updated when info becomes available ;)

I know I have mentioned this several times already, but is there any way you could find out how much the Tottenham autographs will be and if they will definitely attend? It has been a long time since they were announced and there must be some doubt about their attendance if the prices have not yet been announced. Could you please just ask the question??

Ta! :D

Which shipping option have you selected? Did you accidentally select the Stormtrooper Print shipping?

You need to select recorded delivery Europe. That's actually Europe and rest of the world. :D I just did a mock order and that's showing 7 pounds for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no idea of when Christopher Ryan is attending? It's been ages since he was annoucened and there is nothing new on his days, do you have any idea as I can only attend Saturday?

Same here i want to no if he is attending Saturday as i can only go Sat aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool announcement about James and Oliver Phelps, hoping for a Saturday appearance!

Also, can no one give me any idea whether Chris Ryan is attending the Saturday? Why is it taking so long, is he not sure if he can attend at all? I'm not being mean, just would really like to know before I actually attend.

Cool announcement about James and Oliver Phelps, hoping for a Saturday appearance!

Also, can no one give me any idea whether Chris Ryan is attending the Saturday? Why is it taking so long, is he not sure if he can attend at all? I'm not being mean, just would really like to know before I actually attend.

I can understand you wanting to know. No doubt it will be announced as soon as it is known. As for the reason why it has not been confirmed yet, it really could be any number of reasons and is probably something that we will never know.

Sorry I know that none of that is really of any help to you. Just a poor attempt at reassurance.

I can understand you wanting to know. No doubt it will be announced as soon as it is known. As for the reason why it has not been confirmed yet, it really could be any number of reasons and is probably something that we will never know.

Sorry I know that none of that is really of any help to you. Just a poor attempt at reassurance.

Just went in the shop and they are updating it so we might find out 2moz about chris ryan just a guess you never no.

Also, can no one give me any idea whether Chris Ryan is attending the Saturday? Why is it taking so long, is he not sure if he can attend at all?

He gave no indication at the last show he was at in March that he wasn't attending. He was chatty considering he was rather busy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

first: greetings from Germany, I am looking forward to coem to CM this year again.

I have got one question- what about the actors, who aren´t in the online shop with photo shoots? Will there be tickets to buy at the event?

Thanks for helping, seeing you at CM

Alexandra

Hello,

first: greetings from Germany, I am looking forward to coem to CM this year again.

I have got one question- what about the actors, who aren´t in the online shop with photo shoots? Will there be tickets to buy at the event?

Thanks for helping, seeing you at CM

Alexandra

Yes, if a guest is having a photo shoot but the tickets are not on sale at the online shop yet then they will be available to buy at the event.

As far as I know Anthony Head appears to be the only one guest that this may apply to so far.

If there is someone attending the event who does not have a photo shoot on sale in the shop, then at this time they are not doing a professional photo shoot
Anthony Head will be doing a photo shoot but the tickets are not on sale yet.