next guest coming soon

showmasters

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While staging a con while filming was taking place was always going to be problematic, there's no reason to assume that our 5th and 6th guests will be repeat guests. There are plenty of Twilight actors not involved in Breaking Dawn, just like Jodelle Ferland. For example:

Bryce Dallas Howard

Xavier Samuel

Cam Gigandet

and even more with small parts who are less likely to be filming this month, such as Michael Welch. For example:

Anna Kendrick

Jose Zuniga

Billy Burke

Sarah Clarke

None of whom have been to an ET con yet. See anyone you fancy? :D

Bryce I don't see doing a convention. I'm sure another board user said Xavier was filming right now. Don't think Cam has ever done a con and don't see him doing one as much as I would love to see him as a guest.

Don't think Anna would do a con, but if anyone can get her it's ME. Jose we have had previously although it wasn't at an ET. Billy Burke, this could happen but I think he may be filming just now. Sarah is a possibility, don't know if she's done conventions before, I would be happy with anyone at this stage.

Yes a "big" guest would be amazing and worth the gold ticket I have purchased, but.... I'm happy with the four we have, yes two more guests would be great but being realistic they are filming and the reason we go to the cons is Twilight, i'd rather have them in the film and not at a con than not at all - we get who we get.

Remember the guests we weren't looking forward to or the "small part" actors at previous ET's have been the best.

I know the guests that have been announced are going to be fantastic but we were told there would be AT LEAST 6 GUESTS at this event. That statement will have had an effect on which tickets people decided to purchase. It's great that you are happy with just 4 guests but some people wouldn't have paid for a Gold or Silver ticket if they knew that there were only going to be 4 guests (I know that's not certain and ME are still working on it but it seems to be on the cards). The con can cost more than a week in the sun when you add up the price of a Gold Ticket, the travel costs and 3 nights hotel accomodation and I think people just want the most for their money.

Yes a "big" guest would be amazing and worth the gold ticket I have purchased, but.... I'm happy with the four we have, yes two more guests would be great but being realistic they are filming and the reason we go to the cons is Twilight, i'd rather have them in the film and not at a con than not at all - we get who we get.

Remember the guests we weren't looking forward to or the "small part" actors at previous ET's have been the best.

I know the guests that have been announced are going to be fantastic but we were told there would be AT LEAST 6 GUESTS at this event. That statement will have had an effect on which tickets people decided to purchase. It's great that you are happy with just 4 guests but some people wouldn't have paid for a Gold or Silver ticket if they knew that there were only going to be 4 guests (I know that's not certain and ME are still working on it but it seems to be on the cards). The con can cost more than a week in the sun when you add up the price of a Gold Ticket, the travel costs and 3 nights hotel accomodation and I think people just want the most for their money.

^^ totally agree :)

Its a forum :)

The obvious place for people to discuss certain topics :)

- and ofc, since it was a PROMISE that there would be at least 6 guests at the event, there is going to be.

Thats what people have paid for :)

Edited by Team edcob

Maybe there is gonna be a suprise guest :D

I still think thats a bad idea :P

people who have not bought a ticket ´would be really disapointed if there "dream-guest" were announced as a surprise guest. ofc, if it is a last minute deal ME makes with a guest, it is just great for who bought a ticket :YAHOO:!

I just don't want people getting at each other, which it ends up like. People need to respect that you all have your own reasons for going, and no one is wrong.

Well, I guess we just have different oppinions too :)

Maybe there is gonna be a suprise guest :P

I still think thats a bad idea :(

people who have not bought a ticket ´would be really disapointed if there "dream-guest" were announced as a surprise guest. ofc, if it is a last minute deal ME makes with a guest, it is just great for who bought a ticket :D!

I can see that its annoying.. but Gil Birmingham and Charlie Bewley were AWESOME surprise guest... oh my gosh I love Gil :YAHOO:

Maybe there is gonna be a suprise guest :o

I still think thats a bad idea :(

people who have not bought a ticket ´would be really disapointed if there "dream-guest" were announced as a surprise guest. ofc, if it is a last minute deal ME makes with a guest, it is just great for who bought a ticket :D!

I can see that its annoying.. but Gil Birmingham and Charlie Bewley were AWESOME surprise guest... oh my gosh I love Gil :wub:

I sure do agree :D! loved them too

But lets say i didnt buy a ticket and Charlie was annoucned as a surprise. that would have really pissed me off. But since Charlie was a last minute deal ME made I just think it is great :)

But keeping a guest that you are sure is going to attende the event a secret, would be stupid, and not relly very clever :)

- that was my point :)

Edited by Team edcob

Oh, come on guys. We have four really awesome guests. Using the 'we were promised 6' argument is boring now, and from the lack of announcements since this thread was posted, gets you nowhere.

People have been giving very good points already about having the 6 guests etc...

People saying is great, I am just going for friends etc, we could say it is a "boring argument" as well.

A lot of people have expressed their opinions and concerns and the wait is not helping...

I know I am going against what David say but this post as well...

You know, whatever happens regarding guest announcements, ME will pull it out the bag, and it'll be fabulous event!! They've done it before (numerous times) so I don't get why people are worried and not booking tickets etc.

You all know you'll regret it if you don't go and the last-minute guest or surprise guest or whatever is fantastic!!