Venue

babe4ever

Hi

Please forgive if these questions sound like a repeat or really lame but have never been to park inn before and wondered a few things:-

Brekkie- What are they like and are they included in the room price?

Supermarkets- Is there any nr by as in walking distance

Train- How far is the train station from park inn is it walknig distance or would a cab be needed?

Thursday night - Anyone going for the Thursday night and getting together for drinks etc?

Love SM and their events and know RH2 will live up to expectations woop cant wait :dance:

Hi

Please forgive if these questions sound like a repeat or really lame but have never been to park inn before and wondered a few things:-

Train- How far is the train station from park inn is it walknig distance or would a cab be needed?

Thursday night - Anyone going for the Thursday night and getting together for drinks etc?

Love SM and their events and know RH2 will live up to expectations woop cant wait :dance:

Park Inn brekky is very nice and included in the price. They do a buffet breakfast, including cooked and Continental. The whole town centre is within walking distance. As in, about five minutes away. Brilliant. I'm not sure about the train, although it doesn't seem to be too horribly far away - maybe twenty mins max? Might be worth a taxi if you've got lots of luggage.

Woop sounds good to me :dance: Might have to make quick trip for couple supplies on the Thursday ;) sounds like a great position :D Was able to find it on google and wow quite a few grills/pizza placed up the road am dead chuffed :D

Hi

Love SM and their events and know RH2 will live up to expectations woop cant wait :D

Park Inn brekky is very nice and included in the price. They do a buffet breakfast, including cooked and Continental. The whole town centre is within walking distance. As in, about five minutes away. Brilliant. I'm not sure about the train, although it doesn't seem to be too horribly far away - maybe twenty mins max? Might be worth a taxi if you've got lots of luggage.

The train station is less than 20 minutes away.

Friends of mine walked once and they said around 10 minutes.

The only time I took the train my friends and I took a taxi because there was much roadwork and we were afraid to get lost. We paid 4 pounds something. So it's really very close.

Sounds perfect :D

The train station is less than 20 minutes away.

Friends of mine walked once and they said around 10 minutes.

The only time I took the train my friends and I took a taxi because there was much roadwork and we were afraid to get lost. We paid 4 pounds something. So it's really very close.

Park Inn Northampton? Train station is really close and easily walkable as long as you can manage your luggage! It's basically up one long straight road then left past the IBIS and then you'll see the Park Inn but google maps it so you can get street names etc

Thanks everyone :pyth: knew you all wouldnt let me down :D x x x

Anyone be there for the Thursday night too?

It's really not worth getting a taxi I've stayed in the hotel a lot of times and always get the train.

I take one case on wheels and a small backpack so I'm sure you will be fine with luggage.

Depends how fast you walk but I normally give myself 10mins.

• 3 weeks later...

Huge thanks everyone x x Cant wait to meet you all there :YAHOO: Am heading by myself so hope to make tons of awesome friends :D

Get chatting to people, even in the queues for autographs etc.

but not in the queue for photoshoots because it will be too noisy and malcolm will get grumpy.

and if it's too noisy you can't here him rapping "next madam, hold it there madam, 1 2 3, thankyou madam, next madam, hold it there madam, you were great I was rubbish...." etc! :D of which I like to dance along to the rhythm

Actually loled in the bus lol classic babes lol We should Record it and do a montage for him lol

Huge thanks everyone x x Cant wait to meet you all there :D Am heading by myself so hope to make tons of awesome friends ;)

Get chatting to people, even in the queues for autographs etc.

but not in the queue for photoshoots because it will be too noisy and malcolm will get grumpy.

and if it's too noisy you can't here him rapping "next madam, hold it there madam, 1 2 3, thankyou madam, next madam, hold it there madam, you were great I was rubbish...." etc! ;) of which I like to dance along to the rhythm

:D