GUEST SUGGESTIONS

thedude57

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence but Tom strikes me as pretty arrogant. I mean he had to be asked 3 TIMES before he became Superman
In the interviews that I have seen, Tom refused the first two audition requests because they would not provide him with a script, and so he was concerned that the quality of the show may not meet peoples expectations. I would consider that to be caution rather than arrogance. Edited by 1of2

No offence but Tom strikes me as pretty arrogant. I mean he had to be asked 3 TIMES before he became Superman
In the interviews that I have seen, Tom refused the first two audition requests because they would not provide him with a script, and so he was concerned that the quality of the show may not meet peoples expectations. I would consider that to be caution rather than arrogance.

You're probably right because in all fairness I've never actually seen a single interview in which he came across as arrogant as opposed to shy and he seems awfully polite.

would love guests from buffy, angel, true blood or veronica mars such as.............

Oh Yeah, espcially:

Buffy:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Alyson Hannigan

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Michelle Trachtenberg

Sarah Hagan

Bailey Chase

Angel:

David Boreanaz

Gina Torres

Daniel Dae Kim

Julia Lee

David Denman

True Blood:

Evan Rachel Wood

Veronica Mars:

Kirsten Bell

Amanda Seyfried

Dianna Agron (Jenny Budosh)

Zachery Ty Bryan (Caz Truman)

My new extended Blu Ray is feeling lonely so I would love to meet some LOTR guests to get it signed, be that ones I have met previously and ones I have missed.

Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Viggo Mortensen, Sean Bean, Orlando Bloom, Dominic Monaghan, Sir Ian McKellen, John Rhys-Davies, Billy Boyd, Ian Holm, Liv Tyler, Hugo Weaving, Cate Blanchett, David Wenham, Andy Serkis, Brad Dourif, Christopher Lee, Sala Baker, Peter Jackson.

I know some are going to be extremely unlikely but if you don't ask, you don't get. I am not going to attend Return to Middle Earth either so don't bother telling me to.

Also would like to suggest Ray Harryhausen, Guillermo del Toro and Ron Pearlman.

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

Andy Umberger (24, Buffy & Boston Legal)

Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)

Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy & Lions for Lambs)

Ashley Greene (Twilight & Desire)

Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)

Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

How about anyone from Deadliest Warrior? That could be cool - maybe make a display of it with weapons, armour and so on. They did do a bit at SDCC, so they might be interested in doing something over here. Plus Geoff Desmoulin is a really cool guy (I tweet with him all the time. Well, a few times...)

Any recent Doctor Who people will bring visitors to the event flooding in!! I know big names like Matt Smith and alex Kingston might not be available, but please ask them! I know im not the only one who would pay good money to see them :WAVE:

What about TOM FELTON? He hasn't been around for a while :P

Oh my- Tom Felton- yes please ;) Bring him to the convention!!! :D

Any recent Doctor Who people will bring visitors to the event flooding in!! I know big names like Matt Smith and alex Kingston might not be available, but please ask them! I know im not the only one who would pay good money to see them :WAVE:

What about TOM FELTON? He hasn't been around for a while :P

Oh my- Tom Felton- yes please ;) Bring him to the convention!!! :D

Matt Smith & Karen Gillan if SM can secure either one of them I guarantee the other would be more than happy to do it and baring in mind that Arthur was available during a period in which they are filming the Christmas special I would love to try and make that call.

Any chance of Bruce Campbell? Has he done anything in the U.K. before?
Bruce attended Collectormania Midlands in 2008.

I think it's time he was brought back then! :( PLEASE!

:thumbup:

Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira

Yes please. :D

For my wife, Timothy Dalton (and yes, I'd be prepared to pay a serious sum for her to get a photo + auto).