Guest Cancellation - Stephen Lang

showmasters

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought photoshoot for Stephen et Armin and they don't come anymore ^^Can i change this photoshoots for another guests

Unfortunately, you won't be able to swap them with photoshoots for other guests. The money will be automatically refunded to the card you used to pay with. There are likely to be a lot to be done though and they're done manually (I think) so it may take a few days.

To be fair, we've had plenty of guests cancel a couple of times, and then manage to attend eventually.

Not sure why everyone assumes it'll just happen again.

Agree that it is unfair that people would assume that someone will cancel (and I doubt many are in a position to actually "know" for sure) but if someone recently signs up to be involved in a big Steven Spielberg project (for example) chances are 50/50 that they may not make it to a convention.

I realise that guests will always do their best to keep fans happy and try to work around schedules but lets be honest the majority of time that is going to be very difficult.

I think Stephen may be one to file under the category of "We tried and will keep trying" along with Richard Dreyfuss (remember that ???)

Reverse psychology eh? ...... I like it :)

I can see the conversations now....

SM: Our convention is too good for the likes of you, Mr. Harrison Ford !!!

HF: No no please let me come, I'll even sign for free .......

SM: Well only if you bring Daniel Craig

:dance: - For all we know the 3 strikes and your out rule is applied already for guests who have cancelled consistently.

Not in terms of telling agents, we're too good an event for actors who cancel, but more in the way that SM's perhaps focusing their future efforts in attracting alternative guests and not bothering with those that cancel alot.

i bought photoshoot for Stephen et Armin and they don't come anymore ^^Can i change this photoshoots for another guests

Unfortunately, you won't be able to swap them with photoshoots for other guests. The money will be automatically refunded to the card you used to pay with. There are likely to be a lot to be done though and they're done manually (I think) so it may take a few days.

I'm still waiting for my Armin refund, so I dread to think how long it'll take to refund for Stephen - gah!

This is another sad cancellation, but at least it's money saved, I guess, and certainly good luck to him with what he's working on.