PJ Party!

Sazzzy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of up for it although it'd be a bit chilly going across the car park..well, from the Sheraton in my case, lol!

;) at least I'm not the only non Thistle attendee who's kinda up for it...I'll have to take a bus back to my house, that'll be....fun :blush:

MEEEEEEE. Pete and I decided we might wear matching ones LMAO

me me me i've got one of those adult babygrow thingums from primark i'm gonna wear and be all snuggly it's even got feet!!! :D

OMG my friend asked me the other day why places didnt sell those! I want some!! NOW ! lol

'did i fall asleep....'

kind of like a dollhouse party lol. i was really tempted to do this last year but didn't want to do it alone. i am sooo in. will dig out my monster feet slippers again... they may become a hallowhedon tradition for me lol.

now do i wear the uber-comfy dressing gown that is all snugly and warm but makes me look like a giant marshmallow, or risk freezing in something less dorky.... decisions, decisions...

shopping done!

just bought some 'yummy sushi' pajamas

really excited now!!! :D

They are so cool! I got them as a present last christmas from my friend, although she didn't even know of Hallowhedon.

Hope you don't mind having someone else walking around in the same pj.

shopping done!

just bought some 'yummy sushi' pajamas

really excited now!!! :D

They are so cool! I got them as a present last christmas from my friend, although she didn't even know of Hallowhedon.

Hope you don't mind having someone else walking around in the same pj.

don't mind at all! was expecting lots of people to go for the yummy sushis because of the buffy associations - if there's enough people wearing them a group photo would be cool!! :D