Sazzzy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Well, I don't think I look any worse in my nice PJs than I do in any OTHER clothing... And by Sunday night, I'm going to be counting on 'easy and comfortable' rather than wasting what energy I have left on dolling up.

• Moderators

I am not allowed to buy any more PJs. I already have...erm... quite a collection. Torn between doing a 'doll' style casual/PJs thing, or actually wearing some of my often-featuring-cute-animals-or-moons-and-stars!pyjamas...

• Moderators

Hmm not sure whether to wear my reasonably cute black and white pjs with bows on.... or my somewhat ridiculous purple flannel ones with sheep on!

If you wear purple-flannel-with-sheep, I'll do you white-cotton-with-cows-in-scarves... (no, I don't know why they're wearing scarves...)

I might dress in normal clothes to begin with, but if there is a few people dressed in pj's then might change into mine, as I'm staying at the Thistle

i'm going to be in my PJ's no matter how many others are also wearing them so at least you know there will def be one other :YAHOO: getting the bus is going to be interesting!