Cosplay

Eevee, that wig is looking greeeeeat! And hopefully your sister will get her Blondie finished!

So... we have...

A bazillion Babydolls (hello secret fantasy! I jest),

1 x Rocket so far,

1 x Madam Gorski

1 x Blondie (fingers crossed!)

Do we have a Blue yet? And the guy in her imaginatory scenes (I forget what he is called)?

So let's have some Ambers and Sweetpeas and we are sooooo good to go! *dances*

;):lol::dance::D

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so there are 4 babydolls now? EXCELLENT.

yes! we need a blue or a highroller to do some awesome poses with. c'mon guys, if you didnt want to cosplay stick on a suit and be our male leads! pweeeeease?! *bats babydoll eyelashes*

Well I'm not doing Babydoll at this event anymore. I'll do her at some point but I cant really afford it now.

Plus, with Karen's shoot being on Saturday and my Mark Sheppard shoot on Sunday, I need to be Rory each day. Changing out of Babydoll (and maybe back again) would be a...female dog lol

So now my plans are:

Friday night: Unmarked Utah!Rory

Saturday: Red Nose Day special Rory

Sunday: Tally marked Utah!Rory

:lol:

Only going on Saturday, but I shall be cosplaying as Amy Pond (no surprise for anyone who knows me lol).

me too ^_^ Will be my first time cosplaying Amy Pond :D Hope we can get pictures together :D

Awesome! :D Which outfit of hers are you planning on doing? Would love to get a pic!

Only going on Saturday, but I shall be cosplaying as Amy Pond (no surprise for anyone who knows me lol).

me too ^_^ Will be my first time cosplaying Amy Pond :D Hope we can get pictures together :D

Awesome! :D Which outfit of hers are you planning on doing? Would love to get a pic!

The Pirate one from last weeks episode :D It's almost done I just need a pirate hat and a wig (:

To cosplay, or not to cosplay. That is the question. Oh the agony of choice its hurts my brain.

i think us suckerpunchers would be VERY HAPPY if you were blue or highroller, got any suits ? ^_^

To cosplay, or not to cosplay. That is the question. Oh the agony of choice its hurts my brain.

i think us suckerpunchers would be VERY HAPPY if you were blue or highroller, got any suits ? ^_^

Agreed.

It looks like this is the Amy Pond & Sucker Punch con for cosplayers. lol

I've made Gorski a definite for half the day saturday so better get started. I'm gonna do her outfit from the posters but I'm wondering if I should get her dance-mistress cane even if she doesn't usually have it with that outfit, it's just her. She needs a prop, I feel. lol

There is a severe lack of Madame Gorski pictures on the internetz. :-(

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask, but if anyone has any pictures, maybe scanned from that art book :rolleyes: PM me.

:D

she wears a black bra with a sheer black cardigan over the top. over that she wears a black under bust corset with a silver pocket watch. she then wears a black/dark brown floor length skirt :) plain black heels would do :) x

Just need to find a wig and I have everything ready for BabyDoll, well all the provisions anyway they still need work on. Even though I started work on the outfit like 2months ago lol, I wish I had more time =[

If only we had more UK wig stores, I have had so much trouble ordering them from Ebay they are usually from China and are either poorly described or take weeks to arrive grr.