Cosplay

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bodice for Rapunzel dress is almost done just waiting for some last little bits in the post to finish it off then to just add the skirt :WAVE:

Ooh looking forward to seeing your Rapunzel!! What day are you wearing her? If on the saturday I have a group organised and wondered if you'd like to join us? We dont have a Rapunzel

Sure ill join I wasnt sure which day to wear it :o .

Also my friend vicky is doing the short, brown haired version of rapunzel ;)

awwww hadn't thought about it till now i wanna cosplay :thumbup: i felt really dull at the weekend at MK i was nice and warm in my 5 million layers but felt reallly boring. my pg monkey however was dressed as the 11th Doctor bless him :dance:

Bodice for Rapunzel dress is almost done just waiting for some last little bits in the post to finish it off then to just add the skirt :thumbup:

Ooh looking forward to seeing your Rapunzel!! What day are you wearing her? If on the saturday I have a group organised and wondered if you'd like to join us? We dont have a Rapunzel

Sure ill join I wasnt sure which day to wear it :dance: .

Also my friend vicky is doing the short, brown haired version of rapunzel :P

Ooh yay!! Do you have a FB account? (silly question probably lol) coz I have a closed group for everyone in the disney group on there!! Would love to have you both! We're thinking of entering the masquerade too! Will be having a photoshoot organised as well and any duplicated characters we have we'll do photos with one of the characters at a time in the line up to keep it "real" lol!! If you have a FB pm me and I'll head you in the right direction!!

I'll be going as Idris, as I did to Milton Keynes anyone who saw me :)

Ah, it must've been you I saw in my friends' photos. :-)

Also, I'm glad to see you're going to this event. You took my picture at the Saturday Masquerade at Collectormania in October and gave me your card and I added you on facebook. I love your photography, you are very talented. :cylon:

Yup, seen. Very well done and instantly recognisable.

Thank youu :)

Ah, it must've been you I saw in my friends' photos. :-)

Also, I'm glad to see you're going to this event. You took my picture at the Saturday Masquerade at Collectormania in October and gave me your card and I added you on facebook. I love your photography, you are very talented. :cylon:

Haha yee, I remember you! If you look out for me I'd love to take another photograph of you in cosplay!

Haha yee, I remember you! If you look out for me I'd love to take another photograph of you in cosplay!

Abso-freakin'-lutely! :(

I'll be doing 3 costumes so I may have to seek you out for each one! lol (Madame Gorski from Sucker Punch -With my girlfriend going as Rocket- Saturday morning and Batwoman saturday afternoon, then Jessica Rabbit sunday.)

Bodice for Rapunzel dress is almost done just waiting for some last little bits in the post to finish it off then to just add the skirt :D

Sure ill join I wasnt sure which day to wear it :P .

Also my friend vicky is doing the short, brown haired version of rapunzel :P

Ooh yay!! Do you have a FB account? (silly question probably lol) coz I have a closed group for everyone in the disney group on there!! Would love to have you both! We're thinking of entering the masquerade too! Will be having a photoshoot organised as well and any duplicated characters we have we'll do photos with one of the characters at a time in the line up to keep it "real" lol!! If you have a FB pm me and I'll head you in the right direction!!

wont let me PM so i'll just post the link to my fb ;)

http://www.facebook.com/jemma.ashworth?suc.../jemma.ashworth

Bodice for Rapunzel dress is almost done just waiting for some last little bits in the post to finish it off then to just add the skirt :D

Sure ill join I wasnt sure which day to wear it :D .

Also my friend vicky is doing the short, brown haired version of rapunzel ;)

wont let me PM so i'll just post the link to my fb ;)

http://www.facebook.com/jemma.ashworth?suc.../jemma.ashworth

I've sent you a friend request- My profile pic is of me in my wedding ariel costume ^_^

aw thank you for your help. So when are the registration forms being put up and where will they be put up to. I dont wanna miss out on it :)

I'm going all on my lonesome i think ^_^

You're not the only one wanting to know when the registration forms will be put up so I can get everything sorted audio wise with my skit partner!

I'm cosplaying as Karkat Vantas from the webcomic Homestuck (on Saturday, because of photo ops and such, since it requires me to crossplay and go completely grey-skinned). I think another Homestucker's trying to make it in cosplay, too?