• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Takei!

i second this request,be great to have mr sulu and mr chechov together,

+

christopher lambert from highlander

brian dennehy from first blood

:D

Thanx del boy the more people support our requests the more chance there is of them coming true that would be some photo op if they did joint ones!

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream & As Good As it Gets)

Bailey Chase (Buffy, Ugly Betty & Watch Over Me)

Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder & Zoolander)

Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick & Angel)

Leven Rambin (Sarah Connor Chronicles :D , Greys Anatomy, CSI: Miami & One Tree Hill)

Adam Kaufman (Without a Trace, Dawsons Creeks & Buffy)

This one might be obvious, but bring the Phelps twins back. I know they're appearing at CM17, but as I (and plenty others, I'm sure) can't make it to that one, please bring them to London too! Been seven years since I bumped into Oliver Phelps.. will be nice to chat with them again. :D:lol:

Not sure how it would work (either good or bad) but with the Harry Potter premiere being in London on the 7th July (the Thursday before LFCC) it might be a good time to try and get some of the 'adult' Harry Potter stars.

They'll either already be in London, and therefore available, or they'll be super-tied up with promotional activity around the world in preparation for the release of Deathly Hallows pt.2...

Either way, would love to see some more HP guests

Not sure how it would work (either good or bad) but with the Harry Potter premiere being in London on the 7th July (the Thursday before LFCC) it might be a good time to try and get some of the 'adult' Harry Potter stars.

They'll either already be in London, and therefore available, or they'll be super-tied up with promotional activity around the world in preparation for the release of Deathly Hallows pt.2...

Either way, would love to see some more HP guests

It's certainly sounds like a great idea, they'll be around in London in time for LFCC, and with most having been guests at SMs events before, there's a good chance we will be lucky to see more HP guests announced. I agree that some may be doing promo work, but this can and will be considered as part of the promotion, so even more of an excuse to start bugging SMs for them, lol! :poki::lol:

George Takei!

i second this request,be great to have mr sulu and mr chechov together,

+

christopher lambert from highlander

brian dennehy from first blood

:thumbup:

Thanx del boy the more people support our requests the more chance there is of them coming true that would be some photo op if they did joint ones!

it sure would ,what a great photo that would be :thumbup:

In 2006 I had an 8x10 photo' taken with George Walter and Nichelle it's nice but looks a bit crowded but George and a duel photo' op with Walter would be fantastic...come on SM make it happen!

Bruce Campbell !!

Carrie Fisher

Ian McShane !! ;):YAHOO:

Also John Carpenter !!

and Dina Meyer from starship troopers, saw, piranha 3d !!

Al Matthews, Ricco Ross, and the other marines from Aliens ! also Bill Paxton if it possible :)

The Thing cast ! Keith David !

hellboy cast: Luke Goss, brian steele, ladislav beran, Karel Roden, Jeffrey Tambor, John Alexander !! Selma Blair !! Ron Perlman !

Edited by Harsenik