Favourite guest(s)?

Who did you enjoy meeting the most?

Everyone I saw was so lovely, but I have to say it was William Shatner really surprised me. He was so much cooler than I was expecting.

Some really great guests this year. Possibly my favourite time at any SM event I've been to.

Everyone I met was lovely. Katee Sackhoff told some hilarious anecdotes in her talk, Andrew Robinson was happy to chat about his infamous ad lib on Dirty Harry (although I was really there for him as Garak!). William Shatner was way better than I'd expected based on previous reports and a pleasure to see, especially in his talk, and the Being Human cast was the highlight of my Saturday, despite my missing out on the group shot. Particularly Aidan Turner, as he seemed so enthusiastic and happy to be there, but Russell and Lenora were very cool too. I'm glad I went both days!

Matthew Lewis was an absolutely lovely chap - very genuine and he was gobsmacked when Jess (my daughter) got him to sign a picture she had drawn of him. He wrote a long message on it and when she went for her photoshoot with him he mentioned it again to her. We are off to Florida in a few weeks and after the way he described the Harry Potter ride at Universal - we're there!! ;)

As I was Crewing and Guest Assisting on both days, I really only met Nick Courtney (The Brigadier from Doctor Who/Sarah Jane Adventures) on Saturday and Alan Flyng (Stormtrooper / Imperial Officer) on Sunday.

Both of who were lovely, genuine men. However Alan Flyng made my weekend, I just couldn’t stop laughing – he was so funny and with both of us having hearing problems, we understood each other perfectly!

Would have loved to get other autographs / photo shoots, but sadly finances meant that was impossible this time – but hopefully another time all will be good.

Without a doubt, Kristanna Loken gets my vote every single time, very friendly and a real pleasure to talk to.

Elizabeth Croft was lovely as well, spoke to Mark Bryan and found it very informative.

My favourites were

Virginna Haye - She was the only one to make a photoshoot so personal by hugging me

Russell Tovey - Such a lovely chap and eyeing me up lol

Elizabeth sladen - Just because it her

Katee Shackoff - Aint she changed since her Battlestar Days

Colin Teague as well

Ben Browder - his talk was so funny and will be asking Chris Judge and CM london about his SG1 G String

Edited by johnbond

I cant fault anyone i met over the weekend as they were ALL great :D

The Being Hunan guys were probably my favourites though as i am a huge fan of the show. Having an opportunity to meet ALL three of the main cast in one fell swoop was simply fantastic.

Everyone i met were chatty and seemed happy to be there. Sean Pertwee was a pleasure and Katee, Kristanna and Virginia got the old pulse racing no end :D

One of the best Showmasters events to date.

Favourite guests were Katee but Matt Lewis nicked it as being the best.

Chatted for a while, he told some amusing stories. he's been a few times previously but never bothered as I just thought of him as one of the HP kids.

If they are all like this please more for next year and future events