Talk times and photo ops times

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

So here comes the question from the silly nooby person. Mr. Shatner is at 2pm, my ticket is.... 307

So I'm guessing this will be at about 5pm? Any educated guesses?

No you'll be seen by about 2:45pm-3pm, our photographs gets through about 400 people an hour.

And the shoot ends at 3:30pm for him to sign again so it'll definitly not be 5pm.

Edited by Too Tall

Thanks David, might also make the mother go to the auction to bid on anything she thinks I'll want *shudders at the thought of my poor bank balance* If there was a list of what was at the auction it'd give everyone a guide as to if they really need to go and when. But I understand there are other priorities for the show, it's just a shame.

I can only suggest perhaps asking at the Organisers Booth once you're there and see if they have any idea of the items. It can't hurt to ask, but it's quite often a work in progress even on the day.

Good idea, shall do that :D ta

Edited by TheVampireGirl

Leonora Crichlow going to be busy got a single photoshoot at 10:50 then a group photoshoot at 11:00

• Showmasters Admin

Just 1 question... can we buy photoshoot locally?! thx u

Yes as long as they have not sold out on-line (Bill Shatner Saturday shoot has) then you can buy them at the show.

And now the not so newbie has to ask a question or two :uhoh:

How long is the Being Human/Resonance talk scheduled to be? 45 minutes? I'll have to check if my ticket's come when I get home, but as I only bought a William Shatner photoshoot on July 7, I'm probably going to be pretty far down in the numbers. Am I safe to see the BH talk, and then join the queue, provided I've been called, for the William Shatner photoshoot as soon as that's finished, if the William Shatner photoshoot is going on until 3.30pm?

Edited by laurab1

The talk should be around 45 minutes, yes.

You should be okay at least for seeing a larger part of the talk. Photoshoots do tend to overrun a bit, so chances are the 2 PM shoot will be a bit delayed. Normally crew will walk around doing "last calls".

Where did you see that William's photo shoot will be on until 3.30 PM?

The shoot will finish once the last person has been seen.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

The talk should be around 45 minutes, yes.

You should be okay at least for seeing a larger part of the talk. Photoshoots do tend to overrun a bit, so chances are the 2 PM shoot will be a bit delayed. Normally crew will walk around doing "last calls".

Where did you see that William's photo shoot will be on until 3.30 PM?

The shoot will finish once the last person has been seen.

Here

So here comes the question from the silly nooby person. Mr. Shatner is at 2pm, my ticket is.... 307

So I'm guessing this will be at about 5pm? Any educated guesses?

No you'll be seen by about 2:45pm-3pm, our photographs gets through about 400 people an hour.

And the shoot ends at 3:30pm for him to sign again so it'll definitly not be 5pm.

I take it there's no way i can go to the Ashes to Ashes talk at 11.55 then if i'm in both Sean Young's and Liz Sladen's Photo Ops..... ?

That's a real big downer as Ashes to Ashes is one of my main reasons for going to these events. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kirayuki

You could try and tell the crew for Liz shoot that you really would like to catch the end of the talk.

I'm not promising they can do anything for you, but it's worth a try. That's the only way I see right now I'm afraid.

Thanks for getting back so quickly! :dance:

That's fine. If the timetable doesn't change before the event then i guess i'll give this a go.

I mean it's at least worth trying. :YAHOO:

Thanks again!

:D

Edited by Kirayuki

Sorry I don't have any better news.

Happened to me on two days actually - I really wanted to hear one of Katee Sackhoff's talk, and I got clashes on both days. How's the odds for that? ;)

Any news on the Elizabeth Croft photoshoot front

Sorry, haven't heard anything yet.

Hopefully Jason will come online later tonight and update.