Talk times and photo ops times

Ok so what happens if we get an autograph ticket, which clashes with the talks, for example I want an autograph with Geff Francis, but why if my autograph ticket clashes with the ashes to ashes talk! What do I do then? help!

:lol:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm My line-up for Saturday looks a little like this ...... the phrases "crackerjack timing" and "all in the reflexes" spring to mind ......

Tom Noonan 10.20am

Being Human 11.00am

Ben Browder 11.15am

Julian Glover 11.15am

Katie Sackhoff 11.50am

Sean Pertwee 12.30pm

Kristanna Loken 12.55pm

William B Davis 1.05pm

David Nykyl 1.40pm

William Shatner 2.00pm

James Pax 2.40pm

Sean Young 3.10pm

and it would be nice to see some talks :lol:

I have a feeling the organisers at the photoshoots will be tired of my begging to be squeezed in somewhere

by the end of the day (but they are always awesome and helpful) .... maybe I'll bring them some biscuits!!!!

If your tickets do not turn up, do I just bring a prinot out of my email confirmations?

I had a CHILD entry for sunday 18th turn up today, which was very disappointing as i am not a child i'm a GOLD PASSer and I was execting either Elisabeth Sladen or Aidan Turner photoshoots, so disappointed.com!!

If your tickets do not turn up, do I just bring a prinot out of my email confirmations?

Yes, please do that.

I had a CHILD entry for sunday 18th turn up today, which was very disappointing as i am not a child i'm a GOLD PASSer and I was execting either Elisabeth Sladen or Aidan Turner photoshoots, so disappointed.com!!

I am very sorry for that, someone must have picked a ticket from the wrong stack.

If you want, please e-mail info@collectormania.com

Maybe there is still time for a replacement ticket to be sent.

Yes, please do that.

I am very sorry for that, someone must have picked a ticket from the wrong stack.

If you want, please e-mail info@collectormania.com

Maybe there is still time for a replacement ticket to be sent.

I have already fired off an email or two to Hazel, well thats the lady I've dealt with in the past about ticket concerns.

I reckon you've gt a newbie sending out tickets!!! lol :chair:

I've been attempting to make a schedule of sorts, and its stressful enough doing that. God help me when I actually get in there :D

I have a colour-coded spreadsheet of who I want to meet, complete with planned payments and the shoots I've already paid for :blink:

Edited by laurab1

What day/time will the Mark Bryan Wilson talk be? Its down as him doing a talk on the LFCC main page but theres nothing on the list on this first page :blink:

Thanks for anyone who gets back to me on this one.

Is there going to be a problem with picking our photos up? When i went to CM in MK there were so many people getting a photo with Patrick Stewart that all the photos had to be delayed and/or mailed, it looks like some of the guests will also be having a lot of people wanting photos.

Is this going to be a problem again?

Is there going to be a problem with picking our photos up? When i went to CM in MK there were so many people getting a photo with Patrick Stewart that all the photos had to be delayed and/or mailed, it looks like some of the guests will also be having a lot of people wanting photos.

it can happen often if theirs a problem or a lot of shoots, usually as long as the processors at the lab are quick you can get all of the stuff you need within the period of time you have got.

last year Sendhil had his photos sent out but if i remember correctly, he was the last shoot of the day. really usually depends upon labs and how quick people are pushed through the shoot - how quickly the photos are taken/brought back.

if theres a problem with a photo or its lost, thats another time they need to be sent out.

Edited by Chantelliosis

MK was a problem with the printers, like MinkyKnights has posted. This time it's in London, so if something happens - fingers crossed everything goes smooth - there's some more alternatives. I wouldn't worry. :blink:

last year Sendhil had his photos sent out but if i remember correctly, he was the last shoot of the day. really usually depends upon labs and how quick people are pushed through the shoot - how quickly the photos are taken/brought back.

Sendhil's did come back like 10 minutes before the event closed, so a lot of attendees had left already. I picked mine up as we were leaving the venue.

• Moderators

Ok really upset now... I've not got early entry tix, and can't get them as i have no credit /debit card, and you've scheduled the Doctor Who talk for 10 am, the ONLY talk I wanted to see... EPIC FAIL!!! I'm going to miss it!

You can buy early entry tickets with cash on the door

Ok really upset now... I've not got early entry tix, and can't get them as i have no credit /debit card, and you've scheduled the Doctor Who talk for 10 am, the ONLY talk I wanted to see... EPIC FAIL!!! I'm going to miss it!

OMFG!!! Thanks for that!!!! And thanks for the quick reply! That is utterly brilly fab. So what do i do, get there at nine and pay for the early entry? Will it still be a tenner or will that go up on the day?

• Moderators

OMFG!!! Thanks for that!!!! And thanks for the quick reply! That is utterly brilly fab. So what do i do, get there at nine and pay for the early entry? Will it still be a tenner or will that go up on the day?

Yes, turn up, join the 'pay on the day' queue, and pay as you go in. Doors will open at 9 but you can get there whenever you want to, before or after that.

It will still be £10 to buy on the day.

Yes, turn up, join the 'pay on the day' queue, and pay as you go in. Doors will open at 9 but you can get there whenever you want to, before or after that.

It will still be £10 to buy on the day.

You, are a shining star! Oh and if you see a really crazy looking 'Gwen' running around like a loon screaming... "But the Ashes to Ashes talk clashes with my Lis Sladen photo!!!!" That'll be me... if I can get a 'Gwen' jacket in time that is LOL!!! :blink: