Talk times and photo ops times

When will this thread be updated to include the Mark Bryan Wilson talk?

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index...n&Itemid=23

"Mark will be taking part in a free talk over the weekend about his work "

He is going to be part of the Horror talk on Sunday.

Great thanks for the much wanted information Too Tall this seriously helps out :blink:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok really upset now... I've not got early entry tix, and can't get them as i have no credit /debit card, and you've scheduled the Doctor Who talk for 10 am, the ONLY talk I wanted to see... EPIC FAIL!!! I'm going to miss it!

You can buy early entry tickets with cash on the door

OMFG!!! Thanks for that!!!! And thanks for the quick reply! That is utterly brilly fab. So what do i do, get there at nine and pay for the early entry? Will it still be a tenner or will that go up on the day?

Yes, turn up, join the 'pay on the day' queue, and pay as you go in. Doors will open at 9 but you can get there whenever you want to, before or after that.

It will still be £10 to buy on the day.

You, are a shining star! Oh and if you see a really crazy looking 'Gwen' running around like a loon screaming... "But the Ashes to Ashes talk clashes with my Lis Sladen photo!!!!" That'll be me... if I can get a 'Gwen' jacket in time that is LOL!!! :D

Actually, as far as I understood people's answers all around, it'll only be 5GBP on the day extra, since you can simply upgrade your normal 5GBP tix to the Early Entry by adding the missing 5er. :)

I have updated the first post with the guests intended to be in the group talks.

Thanks for that - I had been wondering :P That makes for much easier planning :)

• Showmasters Admin

Any chance of a Mark Bryan Ghostbusters talk on the Sat?

Per my reply 6 posts ago >>here<< Mark is part of the Horror talk on Sunday. So no he will not be in a talk on Saturday.

The schedule is finalised and so unless there are any guest additions or cancellations it is now unlikely to change.

Edited by Too Tall

• Moderators

Actually, as far as I understood people's answers all around, it'll only be 5GBP on the day extra, since you can simply upgrade your normal 5GBP tix to the Early Entry by adding the missing 5er. :)

Since he said he didn't have a credit/debit card, I assumed he had also been unable to by a standard entry ticket online...

Any chance of a Mark Bryan Ghostbusters talk on the Sat?

Per my reply 6 posts ago >>here<< Mark is part of the Horror talk on Sunday. So no he will not be in a talk on Saturday.

The schedule is finalised and so unless there are any guest additions or cancellations it is now unlikely to change.

Worth a try though! :)

Hiya - one quick query if anyone can help please! I have a photoshoot booked with Matt Lewis on the Sunday, but is there any way I could possibly have it on Saturday instead? Not a huge tragedy if I can't but it would be very helpful. :blink:

• Moderators

Hiya - one quick query if anyone can help please! I have a photoshoot booked with Matt Lewis on the Sunday, but is there any way I could possibly have it on Saturday instead? Not a huge tragedy if I can't but it would be very helpful. :blink:

I believe any queries like this should be taken to the organiser's booth on the day.

(That's what I've seen the mods advising in the past, anyway.)

I wonder who the tbc photo shoot is on sunday?

Ermm, it'll be a phtotshoot with me. I haven't confirmed the price yet, but as I am wonderful I think 50p and a can of coke sould suffice.

Okay then, I can afford *that*.... for now :blink:

Hiya - one quick query if anyone can help please! I have a photoshoot booked with Matt Lewis on the Sunday, but is there any way I could possibly have it on Saturday instead? Not a huge tragedy if I can't but it would be very helpful. :D

I believe any queries like this should be taken to the organiser's booth on the day.

(That's what I've seen the mods advising in the past, anyway.)

You're stealing my lines, etmuse. :D

Yes, that's what we alway recommend.

Ermm, it'll be a phtotshoot with me. I haven't confirmed the price yet, but as I am wonderful I think 50p and a can of coke sould suffice.

REALLY!? Berlimey, what am I doing selling my body for scientific purposes to get all the money together to get big names at £15+ okay, well heres £1.00 and a bottle of coke you better make it worthwhile or I'll be complaining to trading standards about misrepresentation. :D

Go to Katee's shoot and let the crew member know you have the talk to go to. They'll sort you out.

Once you're done there, go to the talk, then after that go to the other photo shoot.

I think moving Katee's photoshoot forward should be considered.

Also, if seats are numbered (as i believe they were in previous paid talks), then there will be lots of disruption if people turn up late and walk, climb , crawl over people to get to their seat (assuming no one has sneakily taken it).

Still waiting for an answer on the seat numbers for the talk too.

For a third time, does anyone know if the seats in Bill Shatner's talks will be numbered like your ticket?

Being late due to scheduling issues would at least be less annoying if you still get to take 'your seat' regardless of whether you turn up late through no fault of your own.

This has been answered a few times in the forum over last couple of days already, but there are 8 pages in this thread alone, so.....................

Paid for talks have numbered seats (last years twilight talk had a "map" outside so you could check out the position of your seat before you entered the talk area), Too Tall said that it doesnt matter whether you arrive 15 seconds or 15 minutes before, you will still get the same seat.

Free talks do not have numbered seats and seating is on a first come first served basis, so you need to queue to get your seat

Edited by Rhianydd

Okay then, I can afford *that*.... for now :D

Oh, well if it comes down to it, I will do it for just a can of coe, but shushhh, keep it a secret, lol.