Guest Cancellation - Jonathan Frakes

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

they should give an option to swap it for a diff guest to save on refunds.

Unfortunately with the amount sold, it would be a nightmare logistically to do that. It's just far easier to do straight refunds.

OH MY GOD :whistling:

Frakes was the second reason (out of two) why I am coming to LFCC :'(( I am really, really disappointed and my girlfriend is too. We were really looking forward to meeting him and participating in a photoshoot and now he's not going to be there :YAHOO:

Ruined the experience for me :YAHOO:

About the refunds, I have paid with a credit card which is not attached to a bank account. So the money will just "pop up" there and will be available to pay with or what? Thanks.

Edited by LucasCZ

Any idea how long it will take for refunds to be processed?

think i will order a shoot with someone else :)

Sorry, no idea. That's a matter the store deals with. They're going to do it as soon as possible, but I can't give you a definite timeframe.

About the refunds, I have paid with a credit card which is not attached to a bank account. So the money will just "pop up" there and will be available to pay with or what? Thanks.

You mean one of those pre-pay cards?

I think it does. Let me check with one of my friends who has one too. Otherwise I'm afraid that would be a question for your card provider.

If this is a regular, normal, common or garden credit card, it will just turn up as a credit.

If it's one of those pre-pay things, I would highly recommend not using them. In essence, what you are doing is giving a shop your money, and saying "Here is my money. I will spend it at some point in the future. I don't know when. Until then, you can keep it (along with everyone elses money), invest it, and earn 6% on it". If you want to talk about taking advantage of the poor, those godawful things are the worlds worst. The person who should be earning 6% on that money is you.

Edited by MikeDonovan

Wow, really great news on my bday... not ;)

Tell me about it - this was my birthday present too. Not sure if it's worth going now as JF was the main reason for going. (The other was to see PV who's working there but we can meet up any time!).

I may just give my tickets to a couple of friends who want to go. ;)

If this is a regular, normal, common or garden credit card, it will just turn up as a credit.

Thanks for the answer, good to know.

EDIT: We don't have that pre-paid stuff here in the Czech Republic.

Edited by LucasCZ

I was going to shave my head again and come as Picard and have my photo taken with Jonathan Frakes. ;) I don't feel like going now. :WAVE:

Edited by Ray