Latest Guest Announcement - MIKE TYSON

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Will he have pictures from The Hangover?

As a regular, you know they cannot guarantee particular photos.

It gets a little frustrating having to answer questions that people already know the answer to, so please try and be a bit organised yourself :D

wow hes pricey theres no way in hell id pay that for anyone haha... and to the person ye i guess it be ur own glove that u get signed ...

Not even rpattz :o lol

lol talie thats what i was thinking :lol: oh yes i would pay that for him

OMG!!

I really don't care about the price, I have to get an auto and photo with him! I have worshipped this guy since I was a kid.

It has to be said too that a signed Tyson glove tends to sell at around £250 - £300 so not only is our price much cheaper, you also get to meet the man himself! :lol:

£250-£300 is also very cheap. I have seen ones double that.

Wow, what a great guest. Only the great Cassius Clay would top this as a boxing icon to meet.

Any mods help me out here with some advice? :lol:

Originally i'd planned only to attend Saturday (bought train tix, photoshoots, planned time off etc), but i'm now currently hastily trying to re-arrange everything so I can attend Sunday too for Iron Mike.

Basically my question is; how many photoshoot slots are available ( I understand places are limited) and is it worth me trying to re-jig my plans over the next few days, only to be left disappointed if the photoshoot sells out before this time next week?

Thanks in advance!!

• Moderators

As far as I'm aware, it is a very limited number, and it's certainly possible that they could sell out by the end of this week.

Unofficially it looks like around 25% have gone already.

OMG!!

I really don't care about the price, I have to get an auto and photo with him! I have worshipped this guy since I was a kid.

It has to be said too that a signed Tyson glove tends to sell at around £250 - £300 so not only is our price much cheaper, you also get to meet the man himself! :o

£250-£300 is also very cheap. I have seen ones double that.

Wow, what a great guest. Only the great Cassius Clay would top this as a boxing icon to meet.

Just to put in perspective. The Great Ali was over last year for some rare talks where you could get just your photo taken with him for £600.

Tyson, WOW, i tip my hat to you shwomasters. This is special :lol:

Any mods help me out here with some advice? :lol:

Originally i'd planned only to attend Saturday (bought train tix, photoshoots, planned time off etc), but i'm now currently hastily trying to re-arrange everything so I can attend Sunday too for Iron Mike.

Basically my question is; how many photoshoot slots are available ( I understand places are limited) and is it worth me trying to re-jig my plans over the next few days, only to be left disappointed if the photoshoot sells out before this time next week?

Thanks in advance!!

They could sell out tonight, or there could be tickets on the day. There as just toooo many variables. to promise anything ....

WOW! Well done showmasters. :lol:

Any advice on a good place to buy gloves for sigs?

I have been looking at some photos of Mike, it looks like he wore Everlast gloves most of his career.

Edited by GMan

They could sell out tonight, or there could be tickets on the day. There as just toooo many variables. to promise anything ....

Cheers Dufresne, I know normally it's hard to say, but it was just this was a little different as they announced immediately that tickets were going to be very limited.

I've booked it now anyway so all's well! :lol:

A very rare guest, not into boxing but the guy is a legend and am expecting a friend of mine to be very interested in this.

For once I suspect that if there are 'no photo signs' no one will risk upsetting this guest!! :P

I'd be very careful and try to get there on time, possibly earlier than 11 AM. That's the starting time given in the first post, so I am thinking the photo shoot won't be earlier than that.

Normally if someone misses the photosession the guest will be called back if possible. However, with him being only there for 4 hours I am not sure if this will be doable here.

• Moderators

I really don't think there'll be any room for lateness etc with this as it's a very limited slot he appears to be doing. Sometimes they have had guests come back to do one or two, but when they're around all day and have done a lot of shoots.

Photos at the desk will be a complete no I would guess.

I take it if you want a Mike Tyson Glove signed you have to supply the glove yourself???

:P:D

4 hrs signing aint long and he's pretty pricey...I hope folks realise they wont get time to chat to him.

Edited by nicky

amazing guest.

Not a big boxing fan but he is such an icon, can't wait for the photoshoot.

Keep it up showmaster, dear price but i'd rather have the choice of paying quite a bit for a guest and getting their autograph rather then never getting the option.

Next up Harrison Ford :-)