latest Guest Announcement - KRISTANNA LOKEN

Any chance of a Sunday photoshoot? :wub::wub::wub:

I was just about to book the Andy Robinson photoshoot until I saw this.

this stopped u?

im waiting on ordering my robinson one until nearer the time in case of clashes ect or an additional day for him.

booked my sackhoff, browder and young shoots tonight

After the expense of CM, i have had to really budget for the rest of the month. waiting on this photoshoot to become available and then seeing if I can afford both Robinson and Loken. I know which one i want more and I have met Mr Robinson before... Great guyand one of my fave DS9 characters.

I took your advice and got myself Battlestar Galactica to watch so that'll keep me out trouble for a while.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of a Sunday photoshoot? :wub::wub::wub:

this stopped u?

im waiting on ordering my robinson one until nearer the time in case of clashes ect or an additional day for him.

After the expense of CM, i have had to really budget for the rest of the month. waiting on this photoshoot to become available and then seeing if I can afford both Robinson and Loken. I know which one i want more and I have met Mr Robinson before... Great guyand one of my fave DS9 characters.

I took your advice and got myself Battlestar Galactica to watch so that'll keep me out trouble for a while.

Put the last tickets on my credit card :-(

Classic or new galactica? Make sure u start with the mini series before series 1 of the new stuff !

So thrilled about this announcement. I missed her at the last time she was here and was absolutely gutted. Mortal Kombat Conquest is one of my all time fave shows and I've always wanted to meet someone from it. Got the perfect pics for her to sign!

Any chance of her friend and co star in it Daniel Bernhardt? He was also in The Matrix films and Bloodsport films?

I still cannot get over this, Kristanna Loken, Kristanna Loken.

Hoping she is as nice as Linda Hamilton and hoping shes going to be there both days, maybe its the fact I Loved her in T3 and stuff but I will be buying more than one photoshoot and getting more than one autograph.

Damn I just cannot get over this, *Pinches himself to see if hes still asleep*

*Pinches himself to see if hes still asleep*
I hope you are awake! Otherwise this may mean that I, along with this forum, am part of your dream and therefore not real :lol: !....this is most distubring...I need to lie down :lol:

I hope you are awake! Otherwise this may mean that I, along with this forum, am part of your dream and therefore not real :P !....this is most distubring...I need to lie down :YAHOO:

oh time to wake up..................... or are you falling asleep? ;-)

I hope you are awake! Otherwise this may mean that I, along with this forum, am part of your dream and therefore not real :D !....this is most distubring...I need to lie down B)

The only advantage of you, and anyone else on this forum (depending) has of whirring around in my often hedonistic subconscious is of the almost constant possibility of hooking up with Anne Hathaway, Angelina Jolie and Michelle Pfeiffer.

I could of course wake up right now.... One, two, Freddies coming for yo- WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!

Oh my goodness, I had the most depraved dream.

I've always wanted to meet Kristanna for Mortal Kombat Conquest, which was an outstanding series with the best martial arts I've ever seen in a TV show. If Showmasters can't get any high-quality images from it for their free photos, does anyone on here have any suggestions of where to get good quality, colour promo photos of the series? They seem to be non-existent these days.

I also would love to meet Daniel Bernhardt, Jeff Meek, Paolo Montalban or Bruce Locke (you've already got someone from Robocop 2, Bruce was in the 3rd one).

ALSO, if you're into getting stunt performers for this event, how about John Valera who was amazing as Reptile in MK and has just finished fight-choreographing The Expendables) or any of the other outstanding MK stunt performers, like Dana Hee (Kristanna's stunt-double in both MK and Terminator), Chris Leps, JJ Perry, Chris Casamassa etc.

Edited by Zagreus

Wonder when they will announce autograph and photo ops information...also wonder if she will be doing over the table posed photo's sadly probably not the bigger guests tend not do that which is a shame as I don't like photo' ops too expensive and formal!

LF&CC is the busiest of SM's events and Kristanna is likely to be one of the busiest guests, so probably best to presume no signing desk photos, and then if she does end up doing them, it'll be a bonus.

Whatever it takes to get to be in a photo with this gorgeous woman is fine by me. As has already been mentioned if we do get pics at the table then thats an added bonus.

Roll on July!!!!

Now these are kinda repeat guests that SM should be getting; ones from years ago that came just once. C4 was Nov 2003, it'll be interesting to see the size of Kristanna's queue now compared to back then when T3 was a very recent release.

I guess alot of people wanted to meet her back then cos of the novelty factor of her being "hot right now". Let's see what 7 yrs diffrence makes. Good guest.

Well last time I think I dropped around 200 quid her way, what with lobby cards etc...

If Cinema store are there, ask Neil if he has any T3 posters. at her last CM show, they were selling signed T3 posters for a fiver! Genuine poster, genuine sig! And the buyer complained, too..!!

Jason/Dave, make sure those FHM painted shots and the Esquire stills are on her table, and large stocks :headscratch:

Anyone going to dare show up with a BloodRayne DVD? do they exist? LOL!

*Looks up in a pseudo innocent manner*

Whats FHM and Esquire?

*Then runs off to delete internet history lol*

Oh and Bloodrayne dvds do exist.... So I've heard.

Now all that said, can anyone comment on this one : -

Sword Of Xanten

It looks like exactly the right type of film for me....

There's a lot of movies done about that story in Germany, and there's a quite famous open air theatre adaption playing near my home town. So this one definitely does have some competition.

I've seen better adaptions, but it's by far not the worst one I've seen.

It's a quite modern take on the story, but it's not like one of those reboot movies. I quite liked it.

Thanks QS - have just ordered it on Amazon! And yes, a lot of people have tried; but it always amazes me that no-one seems willing to put £100m behind it. The original story is every bit as epic as any fantasy out there. Perhaps if Thor does well they'll be a boost in interest in Norse / Germanic mythology....

Now these are kinda repeat guests that SM should be getting; ones from years ago that came just once. C4 was Nov 2003, it'll be interesting to see the size of Kristanna's queue now compared to back then when T3 was a very recent release.

I guess alot of people wanted to meet her back then cos of the novelty factor of her being "hot right now". Let's see what 7 yrs diffrence makes. Good guest.

It's the reason I was happy about meeting David Soul recently. These guests were from the Collectormanias just before I started attending and I've been hoping to meet them ever since. It will be interesting to see how busy Kristanna is, as you said, back then she was big news and you could argue that nowadays she's not. But Mortal Kombat Conquest was always one of my favourites shows and always will be. Hopefully there will be other people out there who feel the same.

Any chance of a Sunday photoshoot? :headscratch::YAHOO::YAHOO:

this stopped u?

Put the last tickets on my credit card :-(

Classic or new galactica? Make sure u start with the mini series before series 1 of the new stuff !

New Galactica. I did the research before and got both the miniseries and season 1 so ready and waiting to go when I finish the season of Enterprise I am watching. Manage too get the Saturday off work now so going both days. Can now book my James Pax Photoshoot.

Hi there people!

Ive been waiting for Kristanna Loken a very long time to come to londen!!

I only asked myself this 3 questions:

1-I want a photoshoot together with my wife with kristanna Loken. Does this counts as one or twoo shoot price? 15 or 30 p?

2-I want to sign the photo from the photo shoot, how does this work? You make the photo and its ready on time the same day to let it be signed by her?

3-Do i have to order the photoshoot tickets in forward?

I am traveling from holland to do this all, so i want to be sure it will be right.

Thanks for your help!!

• Moderators

1 - You'll have to pay per person.

2 - The shoots are usually back a couple of hours after they take place. Hopefully it will be early enough in the day for you to get it back before the end of the day.

3 - You can order online before, or get them at the event if there are any left. I would recommend purchasing before just to make sure.

Any other questions feel free to ask :D