Who do you want to return from CM16?

Dan2593

Well we have the guest suggestions thread, but what about people that attended CM16?

Who do you want to see come back? Or if CM finally sort it out, do a talk?

So for CM17 I would like to see return:

Colin Baker (Lovely man)

Georgia Moffett (Very nice, said 'See you soon' to everybody at the afternoon photo-shoot, please make it so)

Tim Russ ( I missed him, I feel terrible.)

Robert Duncan McNeill (Missed him too)

Tom Baker (I'm sure him being on Monday caused a lot of people to miss this well desired guest. Even though I will see him)

Myanna Buring (While I had no interest in getting her, I heard she was very nice, it's good to have nice guests back)

Michelle Forbes (somebody else who I heard was just nice)

All those that cancelled too. I'm sure a lot of people want them back.

And I could have listed Linda, Patrick or Kate but it doesn't seem big guests come back twice a year!

So who do you want to see back?

Edited by Dan2593

i cant see many if any coming back so soon but all of them would be great ;-)

myanna is my new "im in love with celebrity", she was amazing

michelle is gorgeous

the red dwarf guys and the klingons (JG &Robert) were fantastic value and entertaining.

linda is so gracious and friendly

i could go on all day, all the guests were all amazing, bring them all back, especially those ive mentioned specially above ;-)

for cm17 I'd like back...

Georgia Moffett - Very nice, made my day when she was pleased that I had set up a fansite for her and then agreed to visit the fansite that I had set up :)

Tim Russ - I missed him

Tom Baker - as I wasant able to attend on the monday

Myanna Buring - one of the nicest guests I have met - get her back again soon please! :)

Linda Hamilton - again a very nice guest

Looks like this event may have been cancelled!

i just wanted to say thank you all for attending the event .

without all you the fans this event would not be posable you made this event happen and on sat there were so many of you :D we have never had so many people at once it was really amazing .

we know the event was a little cold and we thank you all for putting up with that , the next event now will not be till next May and the new hall WILL be open by then and we can all have our fun indoors , so i just wanted to say thank you for hanging in with us to we get the chance to keep running this event , as when we were told to leave the Center MK we really did not have any were to go as the show had grown to such a size it had no home , but the stadium was there but not finished , we ran the last two event with the building not finished and as we had no choice , from now on we will have a great new hall and it will become one of the best venues in the UK for run the biggest fan event in the UK , so thanks for supporting us with the move and keeping the show alive we all thank you so much .

next year we will have more guests a new hall and we will still have free buses and free entry and more dealers and we also plan to have some new activatys and some new things for people to do

so the future is very good for CMMK

once again thank you all so much for being behind us and keeping the event alive it was you all that helped us when we needed it THANK YOU

jason and everyone at Showmasters :wub:

Edited by keithporter23

i'd like to meet edward furlong and danny trejo again anytime!

but would love to meet jay mewes again! also.. havent seen ian whyte in a while.

p.s john noble is a realy nice guy if ever you get him. made me wonder if he is actualy acting on fringe :D