GUEST CANCELLATION - MICHAEL CARTER

Queen_Sindel

This is totally unexceptable!How can a guest pull out on the day of their apeareance?He should never be invited to another SM event again if this is how he conducts himself even though it means my American Werewolf and Jedi dvd sleeves will remain unsigned!

This is totally unexceptable!How can a guest pull out on the day of their apeareance?He should never be invited to another SM event again if this is how he conducts himself even though it means my American Werewolf and Jedi dvd sleeves will remain unsigned!

That's not fair he was at collectormania before and was lovely, if you don't know his circumstances then you are being rather presumptuous and a little irrational.

There could be a million reason why he had to pull out so late. It can't always be helped. I'm sure SM will try and get him to another show if they can.

Fon

This is bizarre - only yesterday his days were added onto the list - despite someone coming on and saying that his agent knew nothing of the event, and now we get this dropped on us at the last.

Maybe he wasn't booked by his agent, and once the agent heard they weren't too happy? I mean whats the point of having an agent if you get bookings direct? The agent might even loose out on a fee.