FREE COACHES TO THE STADIUM

Queen_Sindel

Thanks to Queen Sindel for posting this, but her details were not quite correct - so please make sure to read the following ammendments clearly!

The free coaches will be running again for this event.

We will be providing free buses from Milton Keynes Central Train station and The Centre:MK to the DONS Stadium. The buses will be picking up from bus stop 33

at the train station and bus stop J4 at the shopping centre (Highlighted in blue) The buses will be run by On A Mission Coaches

busroute.jpg

Friday Time Table:

Milton Keynes Train Station - On the hour, every hour 8.00 - 19.00

Centre MK - 15 minutes past the hour, every hour 8.15- 19.15

MK Dons - 45 minutes past the hour 8.45 - 18.45

Saturday Time Table:

Milton Keynes Train Station - Every 30 minutes on the hour and 30 minutes past the hour 8.00 - 19.00

Centre MK - Every 30 minutes at 15 minutes past the hour and 45 minutes past the hour 8.15 - 19.15

MK Dons - Every 30 minutes at 15 minutes past the hour and 45 minutes past the hour 8.45 - 18.45

Sunday Time Table:

Milton Keynes Train Station - Every 30 minutes on the hour and 30 minutes past the hour 9.00 - 18.00

Centre MK - every 30 minutes at 15 minutes past the hour and 45 minutes past the hour 9.15 - 18.45

MK Dons - Every 30 minutes at 15 minutes past the hour and 45 minutes past the hour 9.45 - 17.45

Monday Time Table:

Milton Keynes Train Station - Every 30 minutes on the hour and 30 minutes past the hour 9.00 - 18.00

Centre MK - every 30 minutes at 15 minutes past the hour and 45 minutes past the hour 9.15 - 18.45

MK Dons - Every 30 minutes at 15 minutes past the hour and 45 minutes past the hour 9.45 - 17.45

Local Taxis:

Hackney Carriages charge a fixed fee of £9 from Central Milton Keynes Station to the stadium. Licensed private hire companies vary, but will be less than this.

The four big licensed minicab companies in Milton Keynes are:

TAXI NUMBERS

01908 222222 raffles

01908 222111 skyline

01908 218218 eazy cabs

Ace Cars: 01908 555555

These are fully licensed and will show Milton Keynes minicab 'BLUE' plates to the rear of the vehicle. To use the services of a minicab a person MUST FIRST pre-book with the operator (company).

Link to local bus website:

http://www.miltonkeynes.gov.uk/transport/d...ingPointMap.pdf

There is one bus service - the No 7 - which runs from Milton Keynes Central Rail Station via the City Centre, Oldbrook and the Hospital to the stop on Grafton Street adjacent to the stadium entrance. It then continues to Bletchley Bus Station. This runs every 20 minutes at 10 minutes, 30 minutes and 50 minutes past the hour from Central Rail Station and the journey time is 11 minutes. The return journey leaves the Granby, Grafton Street stop at 18 minutes, 38 minutes and 58 minutes past the hour and arrives at the Central Rail Station 9 minutes later.

Thanks to TheVampireGirl for her help with bus and taxi info!

Edited by showmasters

Hi Pasqualino - I was needing the same information but managed to find it on the internet. I'm coming down from Scotland using National Express. The Coach site is next to Campbell Park and it seems to be a 20 minute walk from the Milton Keynes shopping centre (midsummer place) where you would get the bus at stop J14. My bus gets in at 5.15 am so plenty time for me to find my way before the first bus at 8am.

Hope this information helps you.

There's usually no taxis waiting at Coachway, at least there never were any when I arrived.

I've added the local taxi numbers to the first post. I'll see if I find some info on local busses too. All sites I find keep coming up "page not found." :thumbup:

There's usually no taxis waiting at Coachway, at least there never were any when I arrived.

I've added the local taxi numbers to the first post. I'll see if I find some info on local busses too. All sites I find keep coming up "page not found.":D

there's some bus/taxi info I put in this thread :dance:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=58217

I've copied over what was on the website and completely overlooked that there were no Monday dates listed. Sorry for the confusion! That's what happens when you're trying to do 5 things at the same time. :D

I added "times to be announced" for Monday now.

Could someone confirm to me the times of the buses from the venue back to the train station at kick out time, or is that what the highlighted part of the quote is? :D

Saturday Time Table:

Milton Keynes Train Station- On the hour, every hour 8.00 - 18.00. Also a second bus at 08.30, 9.10, 9.50, 10.30, 11.10

Centre MK - 15 minutes past the hour, every hour 8.15- 18.15.

MK Dons - 30 minutes past the hour 8.30 - 18.30. Also a second bus at 8.50, 9.30, 10.10, 10.50, 11.30

Sorry if this sounds like a daft question... this would be my first time in Milton Keynes! :(:D

I normally travel by coach to this and the last couple of times it has stopped a temporary coach station. Does anybody know if the Coachway has reopened yet or are the coaches still stopping at the temporary coach station at Campbell Park.

Edited by Zaigor

• Moderators

I normally travel by coach to this and the last couple of times it has stopped a temporary coach station. Does anybody know if the Coachway has reopened yet or are the coaches still stopping at the temporary coach station at Campbell Park.

They're still stopping at the temporary station (at least that's what I was told when I booked my coach tickets)