The last Star Trek guest for CM16 Robert Beltran

showmasters

Not crazy, we are just....different.

I have a few more, Amanda Tapping (C15) :P & :WINCE: , Armin Shimmerman (LFCC), Morena Baccarin (Midlands), Naoko Mori, (C15), Ray Park (LFCC), Robert Duncan McNeill (C13), and Torri Higginson (LFCC),

I really miss the old style as well, they were really nicely done. Wonder why the pictures were dropped.

Edited by 1of2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only just started the photoshoots, so that is my only one... a one off I got which would have been my first photoshoot but it was cancelled :WINCE: Hence why I'm so hopeful he'll deffo go!!

I really miss the old style as well, they were really nicely done. Wonder why the pictures were dropped.

Maybe it cost too much or took too long to make, also being numbered now they can call groups up easier, rather than (as happened in the past) people getting confused and queuing in the wrong place as they didn't realise there was a colour ticket order scheme going on.

But agree, the new ones don't look anything like as exciting.

Still colours- think lower are yellow and next is green, as far as i can work out from my tickets anyway.

At previous shows the order was blue, yellow, green, red from what I recall. Could be first red then green, but blue was definitely first.

It could be that they're still going by the colours, but instead of calling all yellow tickets they're calling 20 or maybe 30 of them to cut down the time in line.

This is really taking the urine - yet again I was looking forward to Roberts photoshoot and its on Monday.......... Whose idea was that?

Thats another I cant have a photo with.

Same here. We have booked Doubletree hotel for Friday and Saturday night , now it seems the photoshoots are on the Monday!! Guess that saves us a hundred quid!

Edited by keithporter23

Gutted about his photoshoot being on the Monday. Already had to miss the joint Klingon PS too :D

I can only come on the Saturday due to lack of funds, especially after buying my Gold passes for ET4 & ET5.

I know its not SMs fault, they do the very best to bring the guests over for us and put on THE best events all sides of the Milky Way. Just depends when they can schedule things.

*Nudge nudge* You could always see if he wants to attend Warp 10 and I'll catch a PS with him there :D

Hmmmmmmm. My flight back to Jersey is midday Monday. Wonder how long it'll take to get to Luton.......and how early on I could get photo. Robert Beltran was my favourite Voyager Actor (even named my cat Chakotay).

I really hope (but doubt) that the photo shoot will be first up. I'd be buying a ticket online now but can't risk it as it's probably doubtful that it'll be early enough for me.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. lol. I would love to come to Warp 10 but don't know if I can afford it.......what with flights and hotel etc. Damn I hate living on this Rock. lol

As so many of us can't do the Monday photoshoot, will we be allowed to have a photo with him by his signing table ? Or is that completely ruled out now he's doing a photoshoot regardless of the day it's on?

As I said in another thread, photoshoots dont stop over the table shots.

Its all down to the guest/agent as to whether they do table shots OR if the guest is on very high VQ tickets and dose not have time.

But even then some high VQ people I've got photos with before, so its 99.99999% out of SM's hands and they wont know till the day.

As I said in another thread, photoshoots dont stop over the table shots.

Its all down to the guest/agent as to whether they do table shots OR if the guest is on very high VQ tickets and dose not have time.

But even then some high VQ people I've got photos with before, so its 99.99999% out of SM's hands and they wont know till the day.

Oh ok, fair enough. I didn't see the other thread I don't read every one on here, sorry. Fingers crossed for that one.

that's a shame his shoot is on Monday, I'm going home Sunday evening and can't really afford another night in the hotel along with another night in kennels for the dog.

I hope we can have photos at the table - Voyager's my favourite Trek so I'm really gutted.

Not crazy, we are just....different.

I have a few more, Amanda Tapping (C15) :wub: & :crying: , Armin Shimmerman (LFCC), Morena Baccarin (Midlands), Naoko Mori, (C15), Ray Park (LFCC), Robert Duncan McNeill (C13), and Torri Higginson (LFCC),

Nice. I did have two tickets but i cant remember where i put them.

Still colours- think lower are yellow and next is green, as far as i can work out from my tickets anyway.

At previous shows the order was blue, yellow, green, red from what I recall. Could be first red then green, but blue was definitely first.

It could be that they're still going by the colours, but instead of calling all yellow tickets they're calling 20 or maybe 30 of them to cut down the time in line.

Blue was definatly first.

I dont think im going to have any money left at this rate. :P:P