important info for future Hub events

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

i would just like to say thank you to all the fans that attend this event as you were all a really cool group , and people i really likes hanging out with so thats for being a really nice bunch .

now down to the important message that the guests and all of us at Massive events want to talk to you about .

we really love running the Hub and the guests as you can see also loved coming to the Hub and you could see that from what Eve said to you all

now that Touchwood has stopped the numbers for the con have gone down to 320 which is border line for the event now if another sires of Touchwood happens then all will be fine and the Hub will continue for some time to come , BUT if its some time before a new sires this could damage the chances of being able to keep running this event , now the next event will happen anyway what ever , but we really want to keep running these crazy fun events and so do the guests they loved this weekend and want to still be able to keep popping in back to meet you and the other guests as they do not see each other as much now the show is not being filmed .

so we have asked all of you if you love this event and want the HUB to keep running then help us get the word out to as many people as you can as its you that can keep the Hub going , we will do our bit and book the best guests we can and make the event as much fun as we can and we will add lots more of the things you all liked this weekend like the comantrys and getting more directors as well as main cast and first time guest , as we have said we love running all the events but sometimes the fans are just not there to keep running them , we really do not want this to happen to the Hub so please help us to be able to keep this alive so we have a great place to have a good time with some amazing guests and fellow fans :thumbup:

thank you all for being there at the weekend and i hope to see you at the next HUB

jason :WAVE:

I wasn't able to be at Hub 4, because it was an awful time for me for work reasons. However, I do plan to be at Hub 5, and will be buying a ticket as soon as they become available online and I am able to get to my computer.

I'm glad everyone had fun this weekend, and wish very much that I could have been there. I look forward to Hub 5. :)

Well I wasn't going to go to Hub 5 due to a certain Mr Barrowman clashing with it but I think I may be able to manage it. I've been to all the hubs and it would be extremely weird if I don't go to this one. As soon as I get enough money, i'll be getting my ticket =)

I wasn't able to go to Hub 4, owing to a Hen being a complete flake and eventually cancelling her hen weekend, leaving me no chance to book!

I am aiming to be at Hub 5, if you announce James Marsters, then I may well be able to bring friends!!!

• Moderators

I have quite a few friends (and my sister!) that for one reason or another couldn't be at Hub 4 - lots of them are really hoping to do Hub 5 (my sister in particular has pretty much decided that if she manages to get a job soon, she'll be there).

I do sing the praises of the events to everyone I know who likes the show (and, okay, a few who don't but humour me anyway...). I've had such a fantastic time at the 3 I've been to so far, I will do whatever I can to help keep them going.

I'll definitely be at Hub 5 without a doubt, just need to get paid first. I would have bought my ticket on Sunday straightaway if I had had the money, I was gutted that I couldn't. I seriously hope that these events continue as they are so much fun and they are absolutely brilliant and I would really miss them if they didn't happen.

xxx

Thank you to you too Showmasters and Massive Events, I've booked my hotel room for The Hub 5 already and will be purchasing a Silver ticket as soon as they go on sale online. I didn't buy one at The Hub 4 as I had a few things I needed to sort out first but now that it's all fine, I'll definitely be coming again, it'll be my third Hub wooo lol. Also, I'll keep spreading the word and letting people know about The Hub, I've already persuaded two people to come from X Factor fandom haha. :huh:

Edited by Doctor Who

Northampton is only an hour from Birmingham?

Yeah but Birmingham is already 3 hours for me. London's about the same. Anywhere else becomes too much trouble.

It takes me 4 hours to get to Northampton from Newcastle by train, but to be honest, it doesn't matter where it is as I'd go even if it took me 20 hours. :huh:

xxx

It takes me 4 hours to get to Northampton from Newcastle by train, but to be honest, it doesn't matter where it is as I'd go even if it took me 20 hours. :huh:

xxx

It took me ten hours to get to Northampton from where I live this time, but that did include the coach getting stuck in a traffic jam on the M1. The weekend was definitely worth the ling journey though.

Well, this is the first time we haven't immediately booked for the next Hub. We normally buy gold, & it felt a bit strange not booking up straight away but unfortunately the Barrowman tour clashes with it, plus something else which may or may not be happening that weekend as well. We are still hoping to go to Hub 5 if we can (even though the logistics will be a nightmare), but will decide much nearer the time, and if we do go will probably only get standard.

Edited by mjocovers

I was in down in reception at 7.15am Sunday to book my Gold Hub 5 Ticket.

I've been to the last 4 and I am not missing the 5th for anything!

I'll try and spread the word at work to the 3 Torchwood fans, but although they love the show, they don't normally fork out for con tickets unfortunately.