• 5 weeks later...

Right, my wishlist, the 6 people I want most:

-Taylor Lautner

-Kellan Lutz

-Jackson Rathbone

-Kristen Stewart

-Michael Sheen

-Chaske Spencer

Michael sheen is doing that football thing at Old Trafford i think. YOu know where they have a team made of celebs and 'old' football players versus the rest of the world??? I think he is anyway i heard it on the radio.

Meh, I'm not her biggest fan either - but it's so cool hearing about these things from the writers and directors. At a con I did a few months back they had a live cast and director's commentary of an episode they showed on the big screens and it was absolutely fantastic.

That said, I'd rather have Jackson or whoever. Mancandy must be prioritised. :D

Edited by Spectrum

The way Kristen currently feels about press attention, I don't think she would do a con unless her contract stated she had to attend an official event. Don't think we would get Rob at the moment, I think there is always a possibility of Taylor attending.

Anyway, here is my dream guest-list

Nikki

Jackson

Billy Burke

Cam Cigandet

Elizabeth Reaser

Michael Sheen

I guess it's difficult for Showmasters to bring in more than a couple of the bigger guests (such as the Cullens) due to the money that they need to pay them. I personally would be happy to pay more money if it meant bringing in the bigger names such as the Cullens.

Whatever line up we end up with I am sure it will be great, but a Cullen would be amazing!

The way Kristen currently feels about press attention, I don't think she would do a con unless her contract stated she had to attend an official event. Don't think we would get Rob at the moment, I think there is always a possibility of Taylor attending.

Anyway, here is my dream guest-list

Nikki

Jackson

Billy Burke

Cam Cigandet

Elizabeth Reaser

Michael Sheen

I guess it's difficult for Showmasters to bring in more than a couple of the bigger guests (such as the Cullens) due to the money that they need to pay them. I personally would be happy to pay more money if it meant bringing in the bigger names such as the Cullens.

Whatever line up we end up with I am sure it will be great, but a Cullen would be amazing!

Don't say such things as more and money!! lol

I don't think I could stand Kstew for a long time, after that r*pe comment I'd just want to throw a copy of elle magazine in her face

never mind. i just googled it.

sounds like she really sorry though.

Edited by Rhianydd

I don't think I could stand Kstew for a long time, after that r*pe comment I'd just want to throw a copy of elle magazine in her face

what r*pe comment?!

She said that seeing pap pictures of herself was like watching someone being r*ped.

fail

Edited by Rhianydd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I've already done this before....but ah well, since I have nothing better to do just now :YAHOO: -

Jamie Campbell Bower!!! :D:D:YAHOO:

Rob Pattinson

Xavier Samuel

Jackson Rathbone

Taylor Lautner

Billy Burke

They're pretty much the only ones left I really want to meet anymore :/

Edited by vikki407