Eternal Twilight 5

showmasters

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be able to afford mine striaght the way i already said i'd go amsterdam with one friend berlin with another and america in september to see my family that i havent seen since i was a baby. and i haven't started saving for any of it yet. lol. if jacksons announced though i'll have to go. :D

• Showmasters Admin

just to let you all know as well as bring you new guests to each con we run we do intend to bring fan favourites back so do not worry if you have missed some or the guests we have had in the past , as if they are happy to still attend events and they are around to attend we will get them back at another con in the future

just thought you would all like to know this

jason :D

we do intend to bring fan favourites back so do not worry if you have missed some or the guests we have had in the past , as if they are happy to still attend events and they are around to attend we will get them back at another con in the future

I like this. Very much :D

just to let you all know as well as bring you new guests to each con we run we do intend to bring fan favourites back so do not worry if you have missed some or the guests we have had in the past , as if they are happy to still attend events and they are around to attend we will get them back at another con in the future

jason :P

Aww yay! I didn't think this would make me happy but it does :P ha! Especially considering ET5 will be the first time I go Silver so it'll be sorta like a little upgrade even with guests I've already met :D ...does that even make sense? :D ha!

jason :WAVE:

WOW, this is certainly great to know!!!! Myself and my sis have missed a few guests that we would love to meet most notably Rachelle, knowing that there is a possibility of another chance makes us very happy indeed!!! ^_^:o:wub::D

I think I can safely say that unless there's still standard tickets left for this just before the con, then I won't be attending.

I'm already regretting getting silver for ET4 (unless one of the new yet-to-be-announced guests are awesome)... I'd go more to see my friends & to go to the parties than actually be bothered about meeting the Twi stars.

Really. really, really hope that you guys will save some gold/silver tickets that will be sold at ET4....as i surely won't have the money before then...... at that time i will be able to manage.....i do really really really want to go....but i can't afford it at the mo..... :blink: And i HAVE GOT to go.......

Silver doesn't normally sell out that quickly, although it really does depend on if they announce a guest and who that guest is :)

Ideally I want Gold.. The wine reception is awesome... Love the stars mingling...

well I cant find anything about there being vip tickets to et5, only gold ect, how much will they be?

If I recall correctly last time when the ticket options were listed on the forum before tickets went on sale the VIP tickets were not listed either.

Unless Mark or Jason announce something before the 20th, just look in the store. If VIP tickets will be sold they should go up with the other ticket options.

EDIT: But as David has said: there is no official confirmation yet that there will be VIP tickets at all.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

well I cant find anything about there being vip tickets to et5, only gold ect, how much will they be?

If I recall correctly last time when the ticket options were listed on the forum before tickets went on sale the VIP tickets were not listed either.

Unless Mark or Jason announce something before the 20th, just look in the store. If VIP tickets will be sold they should go up with the other ticket options.

EDIT: But as David has said: there is no official confirmation yet that there will be VIP tickets at all.

thank u - all i wanted to know is if there was likely to be vip tickets for sale. Shame coz was considering it, but il stick with gold. x

Well we didn't say no. Neither David nor I know - we just don't want you to have your heart set on something and then end up being disappointed.

The only ones who can definitely answer that question are Mark and Jason, and they're at the Torchwood event this weekend.

So if you're considering it I would try to make up my mind until the 20th, but with a plan B (which you obviously already have) if they don't go on sale.