Eternal Twilight 5

showmasters

Well we didn't say no. Neither David nor I know - we just don't want you to have your heart set on something and then end up being disappointed.

The only ones who can definitely answer that question are Mark and Jason, and they're at the Torchwood event this weekend.

So if you're considering it I would try to make up my mind until the 20th, but with a plan B (which you obviously already have) if they don't go on sale.

yes i am considering it, but it depends on how much and how many are for sale, but yh i have a back up plan. - will they be putting et5 up on the website b4 the 20th do u know?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i am considering it, but it depends on how much and how many are for sale, but yh i have a back up plan. - will they be putting et5 up on the website b4 the 20th do u know?

You mean the actual event website? At past events it didn't go up before the day of the sale.

For ET4 4 VIP were for sale, I honestly can't remember if and how many were on sale for past Twilight shows.

:dance: YAY i got my barclays job!!

One Silver For ET5 :D

Wow you are lucky congratulations :D will you be attending the ET4 con??

Thanks , Yes will be at ET4

One Silver For ET5 :YAHOO:

LUCKY!! :D Congrats :wub:

Thanks, So excited :YAHOO:

One Silver For ET5 :YAHOO:

well done - hope u like it more than i did x

Thats sound ominous, Lol. heard they are quite strict with you getting/makin sales

Well it's my 30th in December so my mum and dad are buying my ticket. I HAVE to have a gold ticket.

YAY........!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO::thumbup: Nice one....

I know the I HAVE TO HAVE GOLD thing.....it's a MUST....

I think the Drinks Reception is just sooooooooooooooooooo worth getting the Gold ticket...hehehehe... Good luck to you/us tomorrow...hehehehe.... You're a star..!! :WINCE: