Eternal Twilight 5

showmasters

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be able to come. I have £30 so far, and expecting to get another £20 next week. only £33 after that :cylon:

But then I have costumes to buy for this..ah crap :| Difficult decision!

Edited by HannahS

well i have the money ready but its hubbys bday end of rhe month - do i but my ticket and get him a late pressie next month or get his pressie now and hope they still have gold tickets next month? what to do?

ticket first hubby later, some things are just too important :wub: hahaha

birthdays come and go every year, ET5 doesn't!!

well i have the money ready but its hubbys bday end of rhe month - do i but my ticket and get him a late pressie next month or get his pressie now and hope they still have gold tickets next month? what to do?

lol very good point - yep i think your right!

Phaha, yep I think I'm in total agreement there :D

ticket first hubby later, some things are just too important :o hahaha

Phaha, yep I think I'm in total agreement there :P

I think it is fair to say that there will be gold tickets left. Look how early tickets went on sale before ET4 for ET4, and they only sold out after the event itself. I would get the pressie for your hubby first, unless you think he would be understanding!! :huh:

I see both sides of this totally. But I agree with a vast amount of comments, tickets will not sell out as soon as they go on sale, so I don't think that people should panic just yet. I see the reasoning in putting them on sale early to secure higher profile guests etc. It's for our benefit, but it's still frustrating.

Damn it.... I dont even wanna think about the money I have spent for planetickets, hotels for this events... but I have had a great time.... I dont wanna miss this one...

Ah! finger crossed i get this job with barclays!!

After going to ET1, 2, 3 & 4 would be ashame to miss one

i used to work for barclays! have you been on the induction course yet? its really fun x Good Luck

lol working for Barclays is not fun! Well, sometimes it is lol. But then I deal with customer complaints so all I see everyday is ppl moaning!

xxxx

I'm thrilled about Eternal Twilight 5, but seriously putting the tickets out for sale in April is just too early :(

I'm still struggling to save up for a nice weekend at ET4, plus one has to live your life too :/

Way couldn't they just put them out for sale during ET4 like they did on ET3? That would have been waaaay better :)

Edited by Ellie Cullen

Even though I'd rather the tickets go on sale like at ET4 after thinking about it you can see why they have to, the guests are in much bigger demand, some of the ones that are probs easier to get like charlie for instance would get moaned about if they got announced again.

I'm pretty sure these won't sell out fast. There are still tickets left for ET4. I think there are a lot of people that won't be able to afford a ticket for et5 yet so don't worry too much my lovelies :YAHOO:

Even though I'd rather the tickets go on sale like at ET4 after thinking about it you can see why they have to, the guests are in much bigger demand, some of the ones that are probs easier to get like charlie for instance would get moaned about if they got announced again.

Oh I wish they would get Charlie again :D

I'm thrilled about Eternal Twilight 5, but seriously putting the tickets out for sale in April is just too early :(

I'm still struggling to save up for a nice weekend at ET4, plus one has to live your life too :/

Way couldn't they just put them out for sale during ET4 like they did on ET3?

Go back to the first post and look at the additional info that has now been edited in. That should answer your question.

I'm pretty sure these won't sell out fast. There are still tickets left for ET4. I think there are a lot of people that won't be able to afford a ticket for et5 yet so don't worry too much my lovelies :D

Oh I wish they would get Charlie again :wub:

Me too :(

I'm pretty sure these won't sell out fast. There are still tickets left for ET4. I think there are a lot of people that won't be able to afford a ticket for et5 yet so don't worry too much my lovelies :D

Oh I wish they would get Charlie again :smile:

Me too :firedevil:

I think there should be some kind of other twi event for those of us who love repeat guests :P like Twi-Again or something :P

Oh I wish they would get Charlie again :D

Me too :firedevil:

I think there should be some kind of other twi event for those of us who love repeat guests ;) like Twi-Again or something :P

CB is great, but tbh, it would be nice to see other people. 3 times is alot for the same guest when there are others who either havent been at all or people who have only been once like for example Gil Birmingham( would love to see him but am using him as purley an example). Technically, Bronson hasnt been to a hotel con before*wink*

While on the subject, just wondering what the chances are of ever getting Rachelle back? She has only been once and was a popular guest but as she is no longer playing Victoria, was just curious whether she would be a guest SM/ME would consider bringing back?

Edited by gemma85