Stargate: Atlantis (TV series) - Teal'c 2 episodes, 2007-2008

Stargate SG-1 (TV series) - Teal'c 211 episodes

Stargate SG-1: Children of the Gods

Stargate: Continuum (video) - Teal'c

Stargate: The Ark of Truth (video) - Teal'c

Snow Dogs - Dr. Brooks

House Party 2 - Miles

Bird on a Wire - Cop at Cafe

Masters of the Universe vs. the Snake Men (TV series) - Zodak / Zeelahr (4 episodes, 2003-2004)

X-Men: Evolution (TV series) - Magneto / Magnus (20 episodes, 2000-2003)

Action Man (TV series) - Simon Grey 14 episodes, 2000-2001

First Wave (TV series) - Beneath the Black Sky - Xevallah

MacGyver (TV series) - Deron (1 episode, 1990)

Sirens (TV series) - Off. Richard Stiles (22 episodes, 1994-1995)

christopher-judge-6.jpg

02_06.jpg

2416678026_79a654f197.jpg?v=0

http://pro.imdb.com/name/nm0431895/

Because any hint of negativity in a guest announcement thread is gotten rid of. Also Chris Judge hasn't done a Showmasters event since 07/08, so it has been a while

I wouldn't put it "any hint of negativity is deleted." :P But we ask that the guest announcement topics are kept friendly. So yes, the moderators will clean them if necessary.

Nobody is demanding that you cheer for every guest announced. But if you don't like an announcement, the easiest solution is to simply don't post in the announcement topic and let others who do like the announcement be happy.

Especially in this case - I am not even sure what the problem is. Guests will normally come back to do another show eventually. And like it's been said, it's been a while since Chris has done a Showmasters event. If I recall correctly it's really been (almost) two years since he appeared, and that appearance was at Chevron, a Massive Events show.

Meanwhile Universe has started and has drawn new people into the Stargate fandom who haven't met Chris. Others didn't make it to Chevron because Chris was announced on short notice. The list is endless.

If guests would never come back we'd have shows with extremely short guest lists very soon.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

*runs around in circles and falls over*

:clap: Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I had to miss meeting him years ago when my parents wouldn't let me go to a signing he and Michael did in my town (yes, I'm still bitter).But now I'm too old for them to stop me! Mwah.

Awesome announcement! :P

Damn it, i'm not here for LFCC and he is one of that I don't have an Autograph.

Any chance he'll be in Milton Keynes, or collectormania London this year?

You could always use Showmasters service which means they'll get the auto for you. Or ask one of the forum members..not sure if thast allowed but if it is I'd be more than willing.