When would et5 be announced?

xkleex

Hey this may seem really really premature but is there going to be an et5??

i know its been said that for aslong as we want them, SM will do the weekends. Last year we knew in december that et4 was happening. ET3 was my first one, so i dont know what the time scales are for announcing these things.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm i hope they do have an ET5, and i also hope they announce dates within the next 2/3 months, it doesnt really need to be done any sooner, plus we need to see when Breaking Dawn is gona be filmed, that will probably play a role in the timing

• Moderators

My guess is they'll announce it just as soon as they've sorted out enough of their con schedule for the first half of 2011 to know when it will be (saying that I didn't find out the dates for Hubs 3/4 until I was at 2/3)

I guess they go by the success of previous ones, the ET con's so far have been run every february and October so I would imaging if they were going to do an ET5 in Feb 2011 they'd announce around August ? I'm guessing obviously :D!

I think if your wanting to go to ET5 you can always start saving now anyway, no harm if ET5 happens your sorted financially and if it doesn't... well you've saved money, no harm in that xx

Usually details about the next event are announced at the current event Saturday night... sometimes at least the date was on the forum a little earlier than that.

ET normally got warnings quite some bit in advance, so I'd personally say August is a reasonable guess. But with filming coming up that may be different this time.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Just a gentle reminder: please don't talk about events of other organisers.

I'll leave the posts mentioning countries on. But the general rule of thumb is "if you can find it with Google with the info the post gives it's too much info." Someone posted name and details of another event, and I'm afraid that's definitely too much.

Thanks for understanding!

Hi ya,

We actually intend to announce ET5 and ET6 dates in the next few days! :YAHOO:

Just tying a few things up and then I will get back to you with dates!

Mark :YAHOO:

Nice thanks x

Although I find myself trying to plan my life around these potential cons, slightly worrying! but still ET6! wooh

that's my post which is gone ^^ , i didn't know that it was kind of forbiden or something , whatever it won't happen again lol . Sorry about it :) don't blame me please

No harm done there. Like Rhi said, don't worry. That's why I posted the explanation. I thought you didn't realize.

Dont worry if you didnt know, Queen Sindel is lovely and doesnt bear grudges :YAHOO: lol (obviously only joking)

I only bite upon request. And you have to ask real nice. :YAHOO::dance: