Books HELP :)

lil nightmare

Hush Hush is amazing about fallen angels and such, also, Lucas by Kevin brooks :D

I loved hush hush, so long to wait till November for the sequel!

I like this thread im gunna have a look through when i've finished all the new books i've just brought haha.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many of these books I want to read!! It will cost a fortune though!! I mostly buy my books from amazon as I find them the cheapest xxx

You should check out your local Library, thats what I'm going to do from now on, as I'm totally broke and have got no more space on my book shelves.

The Argeneau Family Series: Lynsay Sands

Arn't they great, not many people know about her but she's amazing! Whats your favourite? Mine are Vampires Are Forever and Vampire, Interrupted. I've also got a thing about A Quick Bite with Greg. Looking forward to the 2 this year when we finally find out what happened 50 years ago with Nicholas and how it's all connected to Armand.

The Argeneau Family series keeps being recommended to me by Amazon....and have been meaning to buy them for a while now.

my favourite book series after Twilight of course, is the Dark Series by Christine Feehan, these are really for the older reader, they have a lot of sex in them, but I love the bond that she builds between the main characters - best to start with Dark Prince and try to read in the right order as they do have an underlying thread running through them

Hope you like them

So many of these books I want to read!! It will cost a fortune though!! I mostly buy my books from amazon as I find them the cheapest xxx

you can always get eBooks they're really cheap. I also like to go to book stalls on the market - LKH books are about £1.49 each at mine.

The Shifters Series by Rachel Vincent. AMAZING!

These were recommended to me a few months ago and I totoally forgot about them. So I'll have to check them out at the Library after I've read Vampire and the Virgin, by Kerrelyn Sparks.

my favourite book series after Twilight of course, is the Dark Series by Christine Feehan, these are really for the older reader, they have a lot of sex in them, but I love the bond that she builds between the main characters - best to start with Dark Prince and try to read in the right order as they do have an underlying thread running through them

Hope you like them

Oooh I have Dark Possession by Christine Feehan but haven't begun reading it yet. It came in a selection of Vampire books that my Book Club had put together. Unfortunately I hadn't realised at the time that none of the books are the first in their series which is slightly annoying lol.

im loving this thread

been having a read through and im gonna take all your recommendations cant wait to get started lol ! :WINCE:

If anyone wants to e-mail me I've got some e-book links i can share da_nixster_2@yahoo.co.uk

The Library has just called and said Dark Prince by Christine Feehan has arrived. I am right in thinking thats the first book of the series? I'm sure I've read that somewhere. Anyway during work on Thursday I'll have to pop out and get it. Looking forward to reading it as it's got some great reviews

AH. :lol: going through the same as you now reading the Hunger games trilogy, Just finished the 2nd one and now have to wait till August for the last book of the series :lol:

REALLY cant wait for the movie in 2011!! rumoured already to be the next twilight saga and hasnt even got a cast yet

AH. :wub: going through the same as you now reading the Hunger games trilogy, Just finished the 2nd one and now have to wait till August for the last book of the series :D

REALLY cant wait for the movie in 2011!! rumoured already to be the next twilight saga and hasnt even got a cast yet

Are they good? cos a friend recommended them?

House of Night, series...definitely

Blackdagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward but be warned they are a bit xrated but the stories are soooo good!

Hush Hush is a nice story

Evermore and Blue Moon

Need and Captivate by Carrie Jones

AH. :dance: going through the same as you now reading the Hunger games trilogy, Just finished the 2nd one and now have to wait till August for the last book of the series :clap:

Yeah Hunger Games and Catching Fire are awesome! I would definitely recommend them. They arent supernatural though (just warning for those who want supernatural stuff) Also good cos theres only 2 of them they wont break the bank haha

AH. :o going through the same as you now reading the Hunger games trilogy, Just finished the 2nd one and now have to wait till August for the last book of the series :D

Yeah Hunger Games and Catching Fire are awesome! I would definitely recommend them. They arent supernatural though (just warning for those who want supernatural stuff) Also good cos theres only 2 of them they wont break the bank haha

Yes AMAZING books!! Cant wait till the movie comes out!

• 2 weeks later...

The Shifters Series by Rachel Vincent. AMAZING! My and my neighbour fangirl over them.

*Not for young readers* Only 16 and over.

Contains a lot of bad language and sex.

I've just finished the first one from the Library and have already ordered them all online! Can't wait till they come so I can read the rest.

Hope you like them

I didn't like the Dark Prince much, but Dark Desire and Dark Gold were amazing. Just waiting on the Library to call to say they've got the next 5 I've ordered. (Magic, Challenge, Fire, Legend and Guardian) Hope they are the next 5 in the series. Please let me know if I'm wrong!

I really like Jodi Picoult books. I'm currently reading one of hers called Change of Heart <3

Ooh, I love her! Change of Heart is so good if that's the one I think it is, but my favourite is Salem Falls. :D

Change of Heart is about the girl who needs a heart transplant and her murderer is the match. I haven't got too far in yet so shh :D. I'm about 130 pages in.

Salem Falls was my most recent read aside this one actually! My mouth was literally on the floor when I read the last paragraph. That was SUCH a good twist!

Salem Falls was my most recent read aside this one actually! My mouth was literally on the floor when I read the last paragraph. That was SUCH a good twist!

Ooh, you'll love Change of Heart. With Salem Falls I never saw the twist coming but it fit so perfectly - I just went "OH MY GOD!" and then the teacher whose lesson I was reading in noticed and got a bit annoyed. C'est la vie!

(Is it blasphemous to admit that I love reading, but only really enjoyed a handful of vampire books? :WINCE: )

Anyway, I heard about the Bree thing and am reserving judgement. It'll be interesting to hear more about the newborns especially and I'll definitely check it out. (If only to discover how un-canon my fanfiction has been rendered. :D )