THE WOLFPACK

Nina

Hey All....

Just wondering how many of you out there really, really love the wolfpack...and who are your faves etc...

Also just wanted to ask/request you guys that if you're on Twitter then please follow @WolfPackFans and also join the website (still under construction but you can register) on www.wolfpackfans.webs.com

Hopefully *fingers crossed* there'll be quite a few good things to come soon..... :D

Awwwww i see alot of love for Paul - Alex...... Why am i not surprised...he is rather HOT..!! Lol...

Then again they all have brilliant qualities....

I love them all.................. :P

And since ET3 have a soft spot for Kiowa........as in cute little brother type person...and he is a very good looking young man... Give him 10 years and he is gonna be ABSOLUTLEY GORGEOUS........!!!!!

I sure do have a new found love/fondness for the WOLVES...

Can't wait to get my hands on Alex...... Lol..........:WINCE:

ROLL ON ET4............. :WINCE:

I must admit I am a total convert since having met most of the wolf pack. They are amazing people and even though I started out as Team Jalice (and still am) even my friends say I should stop the denial and admit I'm a wolf girl *sighs* :YAHOO:

Favourites: Kiowa and Tyson - Kiowa because he's so sweet, nice and shy and Tyson because he has a wicked sense of humour. Quil is amazing in New Moon too!

Although saying that I love Chaske and Bronson too....and Tinsel and Gil....

I'm just gonna save myself some time here and say I love them all. Can't wait to meet Alex in October ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a new found love for the wolves... Lol..

Especially after meeting Kiowa.. He was sooo lovely and sweet.........although very shy...but chatty if you made the effort with him which the second encounter group discovered on the sunday at et3.......he really is a lovely lovely guy................ :D

And then obviously Alex is HOT and his hotness is definitely appreciated..... ;)

But yeah i do love the whole WOLFPACK................. they're awesome.... :unsure:

Me Me Me!

Admittedly I wasn't and I'm still not really a fan of the wolf pack in the books, but I see or take to them differently in the film odd but true.

As for the actors outside of their characters Alex and Chaske are quite possibly two of the nicest guys I've ever met.

Special love for Chaske's lady gaga test, he put his music player on when I saw him recently and did a test of how long it took before people would start nodding their heads to the music without realising lol random but funny xx

Total Wolf girl here xD

Think my favourites in both actors & books would have to be Alex, & Taylor - and I'm loving the look of Booboo - i think he's going to be awesome, he's so adorable! :)

Edited by symphony

Having a strong interest in Native American culture, it is pretty safe to say me and my sis were gunna lean more towards the Wolfpack. The gorgeousness that is Taylor, Chaske, Alex, Bronson & Kiowa helps alittle bit too!!! :wub: So far, have only met Bronson, he was cheeky, wonderful & oh sooo cute!! Meeting Chaske at CM:MK and Alex at ET4 so we wouldnt want to say who our fave is, but to be honest they all seem really lovely so just excited about meeting any of them ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna meet BooBoo, he looks like he could use a Ray hug :)

Looks like your wish is coming true in October....You get to give BooBoo a Ray hug... :P

My love for the wolves keeps on growing.... can't wait to have Alex squeeze the life outta me... :lol: I hear he gives the best hugs..............Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh gosh..... :wub: i cannot wait... :dance: